• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

3 months on anti-androgens update

Guest Nostros

Guest Nostros

Hi all ^^

Soo it has been some time since I posted my pics, wanted to share you some of my newest and just ask you for your oppinions/advices. I'm 21 year old MTF, started anti-androgens 3 months ago, but was on E before.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/63228165.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/63695989.jpg/

Well the most noticable changes from anti-androgens these months were that I lost my "5'o clock beard shadow" and that my skin is more like a girl skin now, oh and also you can see my small boobs showing a bit:D and the most benifitial was that I lost my "guy smell", so I no longer even need to use deodorants.

BUt yeah, now about "passing" - what are your advices on that? I do not want to go out as full female for the moment, but I do wish to look more feminine.

Guest Aly Kat

Once your hair grows out a bit more I don't think you could pass as a guy haha... why aren't you going out as a girl now? You look great =) your face/skin look really feminine in the second pic

<3 Aly

Guest Nostros

Hey thanksss =)

Umm I dunno why I dun go out as girl, maybe cuz its illegal here to change your sex, (I live in lithuania) so I coud get arrested or something for doing something while dressed as fully female... Soo but ill wait 9 months and go to UK,London - there ill be "full time" ^_^

Guest AiAmAngel

Hey thanksss =)

Umm I dunno why I dun go out as girl, maybe cuz its illegal here to change your sex, (I live in lithuania) so I coud get arrested or something for doing something while dressed as fully female... Soo but ill wait 9 months and go to UK,London - there ill be "full time" ^_^

Okay, i just want to state for the eternal record that is the internet that this^ is one of the few acceptable reasons not to go full time.