• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

uncomfortable

Guest andy79

Ok so some days I just can't seem to be comfortable being male or female or anything in between for that matter. My s/o is wonderful and tries to understand and asks what's wrong when I get this way but its hard for me to explain :( my fingers and toes are usually painted regardless of gender but on these kinda days I want to just take it off but then the other side of me wants it on, can't decide on clothes cause well feel like I should be dressed male no matter how bad my mind wants to just get all done up. So I guess what I'm getting at is it just me or does others tend to get this way? I guess I should say I don't do the one gender or the other I kinda mix the two, I don't view myself as one or the other I'm a mix of both in my mind and eyes. Just trying to make sure I'm not losing my mind! Lol thanks for reading and have a great day

Andy

Guest ~Brenda~

Dearheart,

Transgender expression is infinite. Finding where you are comfortable is what this is all about. Flow with how you feel each day. Don't be concerned with stereotypical views of how you should represent.

Simply be yourself :)

It's OK.

Oh and welcome to the forums hon

Love

Brenda

• Forum Moderator

Just do what suits your fancy for that day. And it's not a Faux pau to change directions a couple times a day if that's what you want to do.

Brenda and caitlintg

I want to thank you both for the advice and the warm welcome, I try my best to just be myself and go with what feels right but some days its just so mixed up. Seems the closer it comes to going back to work the more my mind flip flops as I like to call it. Lol and this is just one of the many reasons I joined the LP family. It's so nice to have a place to go where people understand and accept me for me. Thank you both so much!

Andy