• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Stealth and Passing Help?

Guest Andrew Parker

Guest Andrew Parker

I'm Drew, I'm 16 and am mostly stealth at my school. I am 4 months on T and post op. I pass pretty much 95% of the time, and when I don't it's when I hang out with girls and they assume I'm a girl as well.

I do have some pretty feminine mannerisms and I come off as gay most of the time.

I'm having some trouble being stealth simply because being trans has been a big part of my life for the past year or so. I'm sure I won't be stealth for long but I'm trying to stay stealth for at least a little while.

Here's my youtube so you can see what I look and act like.

Can I have some tips?

Guest chngnwnd

I am the parent of 2 teenage boys - so I have a lot of contact with cisgendered guys since I am a single parent. Your mannerisms are not completely masculine as you say - but you do carry yourself like an awkward teenage boy (in a good way) which is how I would expect you to carry yourself given your age.

hugs

Bobbi