• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.Β  Join today!

I get to be Sarah at home for 2 nights this weekend!

Guest Sarah Miller

Guest Sarah Miller

Hello all, my partner (I still haven't told her about Sarah) is away interstate this weekend. I can be Sarah for 2 whole days. Well sort of, I do have to go into Uni to teach on Monday but when I get home she will be waiting for me.

I have a nice array of clothes now and finally got my ck makeup kit and pumps in the post( check out my gallery http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=1150). I had initially assumed I would have to wear the largest ladies shoe size and promptly ordered a pair of 16s. Turns out they were way too big and 14s have it sorted. I am now practising to walk in them whenever I can. Its different from how I normally walk. I have found if I keep my steps narrower and aim to land on the ball of my foot and not the heel as I normally do then it should work out. Also knowing what to do with one's arms, I am used to the male-marching-with-determination arm style. I will try to watch some footage of ladies walking I guess.

I also found a Youtube on how to re-wire a corset and put not on by oneself. Not everyone in the 19th C had servants to do it for them, I should have a nice slim waist in no time. When I get back form the trip to the airport Sunday morning, I'm going to be a busy girl.

Sarah

Guest kelly_aus

It's always good to be able to be yourself.. I started months ago and haven't looked back.. Although I don't have a partner or kids to worry about, so that makes life a little easier..

Guest Sarah Miller

Hi Kelly! I couldn't wait I found out I'd be home till at least 5.00pm today. The pumps fit well, despite being a bit uncomfortable and a little difficult to walk in. I took some more snaps (I'm so vain! ^_^ but I am starting to be very comfortable with my look)

I think I look quite slim in some of these. I am getting better at the corset but as I have mentioned the 20 pounds or so I plan on shedding further will help.

xxSarah

Guest kimberly c

Hi Sarah, wow you look awsome and very feminine. Enjoy your weekend, good time to practice with thoes new heels.

I have been crossdressing many years and enjoy anytime that I can dress. I have the approval of my wife

and dress when she is home we act like girlfriends, love it!!

Love Kim

Guest Sarah Miller

Hi Sarah, wow you look awsome and very feminine. Enjoy your weekend, good time to practice with thoes new heels.

I have been crossdressing many years and enjoy anytime that I can dress. I have the approval of my wife

and dress when she is home we act like girlfriends, love it!!

Love Kim

Hi Kim, yes, I haven't ventured the secret to my partner yet. She did once ask me if I ever dressed up and said she had a boyfriend once that crossdressed. I perhaps shouldn't be scared of telling her, even though I fibbed and said I didn't do it.

Anyway, Sarah got to have a photo shoot today. Despite my partner taking the Digital SLR interstate with her (grrr...) I resorted to using Photobooth on the laptops webcam. Not the best resolution, just as well. My first makeup job was a bit disastrous! Gosh, applying makeup is lots harder the it looks. I may have to get a helper but that would mean telling somebody :)

So the photos lack detail and are a little blurry and lack definition BUT I did learn to loosen up over the afternoon and got some extremely feminine poses. I have been looking at clothes being modelled online stores and catalogues etc. to give me ideas on how to stand and pose. So I have 20 or so shots that I really like despite the face being a bit blurry but that is good at the moment as my less than perfect makeup attempts are not as visible. Also I have to do something about my eyebrows. To say they are luxuriant is an understatement. I have seen some rest Youtube clips on using glue sticks and concealer to completely hide masculine eyebrows and then trace them in.

I have put my little photo shoot up here (http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=1155) and I would love some feedback (some flattering comments may be nice as well)! BTW I'm getting better at walking in heels. I've also bayed a lot of clothes this weekend. I also won some Cherry red knee length boots in my size.

Ciao xx Sarah

Guest Sarah Miller

Wow, Fox! Thanks Wendae you really know how to make a girl feel good :) I really do need to get the eyebrows/makeup sorted before I can think about clearer pics. Looking over the shots a day later I can certainly see myself as more fem than I had given previous credit. I'll try again this evening, I may have to resort to iPhone in the mirror again. It just seems so vain that look! :rolleyes:

Last Friday night I was at a symphony concert and my eyes were following pretty much every beautifully dressed female I saw. I was seeing what they wore and how they wore it. All I could think of was how I would love to turn up to something like that as Sarah and no one would know! Trouble is I live in a small city and even though I know only a few people, we all move in the same social circles. I would also be bumping into my students from the University and that might not be a good idea at the moment. I have thought that doing it interstate in a controlled environment may be safer and more rewarding.

Anyway, hopefully some clearer shots soon...

Ciao xx Sarah

Guest Sarah Miller

Got a new dress in the mail today. It's a denim mini dress, I thought it had buttons up the front but they are just decorative. It's very tight but lovely to wear. I also did a little better with the makeup. Practice makes perfect I guess. I also wanted to avoid the taking the photo with iPhone in the mirror but they are much clearer than the laptop webcam. It's not ideal but hard to sort anything else without SLR and by little lonesome! :)

Pic are here http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=1157

xxo Ciao Sarah

Guest Sarah Miller

Well it's my Birthday today! Yay! Even better, no one is home today so I decided to treat myself and be Sarah at the office today. I have done all the grocery shopping, there is no need to go outdoors until at least 5pm. I went shopping for Sarah this morning as well. I picked up a lovely belted black skirt (see picture) on sale and a second hand denim skirt. I also bought some new pantyhose. I've done myself up as if Sarah was going to her office job. As I work from home anyway I may do this more often. I'll break for lunch like this, pee like a lady when I have to (:P) It also gives me the perfect practising time to wear in my 4" heeled pumps and practice walking in them. One of my little Chihuahua's (Casper) is a little afraid of Sarah. I wouldn't have thought a dog would react so strongly visually, I surely smell the same??! Perhaps it's the wig?

xxo Ciao, Sarah

Guest Sarah Miller

Ok, went for a walk (not as Sarah, much too hilly around here for heels) and saw a sale in a clothes shop. Picked up a lovely cardigan to wear with my new black skirt.

Sorry if I'm posting too many pics and seem a bit vain, this is all very new for me, CDing with all the trimming! :)

xxo Ciao Sarah

Guest Sarah Miller

I think I now understand why women like to buy clothes! It's almost intoxicating imagining the possibilities of what one may look like.

I picked up a denim mini skirt and black, wet look leggings today. I could have perhaps bought the next size smaller as the leggings are a little loose and have a tendency to slip a little. Anyway I really like the way my legs look in them and there is something so nice about wearing a mini skirt.

First pic is with ankle boots, the second with mid calf boots.

xxo Sarah

• 4 months later...
Guest *Charlotte P*

Great pics, thanks for posting, There are some good resources for learning to walk in heels. There are lessons on the web that teach you to walk like a female. There is a grace and elegance to getting it right. it feels different at first, but becomes natural with practice.

Here is one link that has some good advice. http://hewearspanties.com/how-to-walk-in-high-heels-a-guide-for-men/