• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Whoops! A little eBay crazy!

Guest Sarah Miller

Guest Sarah Miller

Oh dear, I appear to have gone a little crazy on eBay recently :)

Aside from buying padding and slimming extras to help give me a pleasing fem shape, makeup, underwear and a wig, I appear to have purchased 15 dresses, 6 skirts, 5 sweaters/cardigans, 3 blouses, a pair of heels and two pairs of boots. I think I own more dresses than my partner........

.....now how did that happen.......

xxo ciao Sarah

Guest Sarah Miller

Yes the shoes are lacking a little. I really needed to get the boot situation sorted first. Also need a pair of ankle boots as well. I do want to get another pair of pumps but in red and some sandals in a heel would be nice as well.

I also tried on my partners lady jeans on whilst wearing the padded underwear. They fit perfectly so I may have to get a pair of nice fitting ladies jeans for myself. They looked great tucked into my boots and the waist looked so slim on me.

It's funny. As a male I detest shopping for clothes, I own two pairs of same coloured jeans, six black t-shirst and a couple of tray and black shirts for when I have to teach. I wear the same pair of sneakers until they fall apart and then I buy another cheap pair. Go figure :)

xxo Ciao Sarah

Guest Juniper Blue

Oh my goodness! It is so easy to press that BUY NOW! And I love getting things shipped to me in the mail. Now you have ME tempted to go on ebay!

Hi Sarah,

Funny how quickly the cart adds up, isn't it?? I did the same a few months ago, went on a manic eBay shopping spree... it's definitely what I think addicts feel when they need more drugs, except with me, it's more HEELS!! Looks like you got some great dresses, love the blue mini :)

Cyndi

Guest Sarah Miller

I just had some more items show up today. A beautiful leather skirt. It is knee length and very flattering on the hips.

It's strange, I look at myself in the mirror in these clothes and I really feel comfortable wearing them but I get a bit depressed sometimes that I might just look like a guy in a dress. I am really trying to be very careful in creating a look that is totally passable as fem. For me dressing is, I guess testing the waters to see if I could successfully MTF one day. Am I too masculine? I know I should be confident but it sometimes difficult. Must get better at makeup for a start.

If anyone would like to look at my New Clothes gallery, I'd love to get some feedback and some criticism on my look.

xxo Sarah

Guest kassidy michelle

its perfectly fine to go ebay crazy every now and then i do it all the time i buy so many shoes im selling about 30 pairs before xmas and will still have about 120 pairs of shoes.... im hopefully gonna be transitioning late next year so i need to get more clothes in my closet i have more shoes than clothes lol but its ok as long as you have enough money for the bills

Guest Sarah Miller

I was tidying up my Sarah clothes today and I thought I'd lay them all out to photograph. Turn out I have a bit of stuff! :)

Firstly, dresses only.

xxo ciao Sarah