• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Photo Sharing

Guest Treefish

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• EVAN_DESU

• MaryEllen

• Shannonline

Guest Treefish

Nicole: Yay. It's funny. But it's true. He has very long eggs. .. legs. Legs. Not eggs. No it doesn't occur to me to just delete.. SHUSH.

-rocs back and forth-

Silly computer. When I type it steals my brain processesssssss...es.

Flip flops. -giggle- That's awesome. Well, I use thongs. And I mean the footwear type. :P It's an interesting common style. Then again, so are stubbies.

Yay for treadmill falling! It makes you feel quite spectacular, no?

Daru: :P I'd do that, except, all my socks are holey... holy! I HAVE HOLY SOCKS.

Becky: I hate pimples. But at least I don't get them much. When I do it's usually under my fringe. Yay. Aye, Becky, you are passable. :D The complexion thing wouldn't really make a difference to the boy/girl thing, considering pimples don't exclude a gender, righ? Shush Andi. I are stoopid. :P Don't worry so much about your weight, Becky, since you're not like morbidly obese... and it's totally not my fault if you get (my mind's just like, "Kidney disease!" Not the one I'm looking for, brain) diabetes! I fail at taking care of myself. Skin products scare me.. actually, I don't think I've done a girlyish thing when it comes to my perplexion and skin. Hah! I win. Knock on wood. FSM better like me or I'll be sad. Danke for the adviceee! Although, I'm fearing a bit of those five to ten years from now on, but I've decided that I'm living 'til 30 so it's all good.

Masterofcheese: Wowza! I had a random craving to say that word. Okay, moving on. I was not like @.@ I was like TT_TT K. Not really, but I think that's an awesome emoticon... except it took me ages to actually see the face. I was like "Don't you T-T me! Yo face is like a strawberry!" Your next pictures better not be blurry. Or else. Ohyeah, you're fearing what I'm gonna doooo.

I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYY. That belief kinda failed when I was seven and jumped off the roof 'cause I had fairy wings on.

Guest filmgirl92
I don't wear sandals or slippers often

But when I do, socks are on :D

I don't normally wear socks with sandals, only with these ones because there more like sport sandals and if you wear them without socks they can really hurt the bottom of your feet!

Ohoh. Quinn.

Now I know how you feel like.

I had to do the "K.. the gender selection thing says FTM." thing. Could have fooled me. You're so cuuttee. And, hah! You can't give me dirty looks across the internet for saying that! Sorry, I couldn't resist. Hehe.

Also, I would like to officially say that you're totally awesome.

Two words.

The Beatles.

What's your favourite song? At the moment I'm listening to 'Across The Universe' on repeat, but my favouritefavourite has to be either "For You Blue" or "Hey Jules"... but "I Am The Walrus" is the most addicting song ever. I feel pretty proud, being able to narrow it down to those.

I'll be quiet now. xD

Goodness, this thread has already taken off. Yet still, I shall through my reply into the masses.

xD Mwaha! I am convincing. Haha, don't worry, no dirty looks here, just a heaping amount of "thank you"s on my part.

Officially awesome, am I? My, my, well. I wouldn't necessarily disagree...heh, well anyways. Yes, The Beatles! Mmm, such a fantastic group, and I absolutely adore them. My favorite songs differ so much from day to day. I really do like the Abbey Road version of "Because", though, and I've been loving "Fixing a Hole" lately. "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window" is just a good, short song, and I have a soft spot for "Good Day Sunshine" because my nephew loves singing that song with me. And gah, so much more. They are an endless supply of fantastic.

Guest filmgirl92

Yea I usually wear thongs (the shoe type thing) or gladiator sandals. Luckly at my gym there's like this movie theater (or cinema) with cardio equipment so if... when I fall I can blame it on the dark or nobody can see, lol

Alicia: I scare you? Truly? Yay, my life is now complete! -falls over- I want a baloney ride. Baloney = Blake + pony combo. I should draw a picture of Blake. Yes.

<snip>

I'm more random than usual right now!

Who killed the radio star?

JFK did, of course!

The ouija board says so.

Yes you scare me. I am not used to that level of randomness.

Flip flops. -giggle- That's awesome. Well, I use thongs. And I mean the footwear type. :P It's an interesting common style. Then again, so are stubbies.

Flip flops = Thongs = JANDALS

Stupid language <_<

Stubbies are evil. When I go hiking with a group of people everybody wears them and a t-shirt. Unless it is raining or something that is normally it. And then after 4 days and most people not changing clothes it stinks.

Guest Treefish

Quinn: Yay. Thank-yousss. If we ever meet, you just set yourself up for continuous hugging and exclamations of "Cuuuuteee!" Yeah, "Because" is an awesome song. Haha, I was singing that on the bus just before. I don't think I've heard "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window" =o They have so many songs... I should attack Strawberry and steal his random CD that has all of their songs on it.

Nicole: What an awesome cinema! I want one.

Guest littlejohn

Uhhh. I just turned 16 yesterday, and im getting manlier by the day =[

btw ive been wearing panties now since ive gone to bed ^_^ its so nice waking with them still on in the morn.

Guest Treefish

Jacinta: Aw, thanks. But I'm pretty sure that I look a lot worse now, because everyone's nice comments have caused my head to inflate.

Charli: Yay, you have joined us :P We have cookies. Your first picture reminds me of the Andy Warhol convention I went to. Pop art scares me. Hahaha. I want a MacBook now. Just because I don't know what it is.

I guess I should eventually make a post. I'm new to posting but not new to the forums. Haven't had like any spare time. I'm pre-op but am making progress in strides and bounds. I guess I should eventually post some story about how everything fell together for me and how I ended it up with a bunch of supportive friends who are ever so helpful. I'll just post three images that display my progress from beginning to end.

(first time out with friends)

Hanging%20Out%202%20009.jpg

(a birthday party)

DSCN0414.JPG

(to shopping)

DSCN0489.JPG

I think myself rather fortunate in my predicament though I have like the most intolerant parents. Just a few years left until independence.

I'll try to actually post things and be active here now :lol:

-S

Ok, the first is a recent picture, I had just gotten my hair cut. And that was a new skirt my mommy bought me :D

Everyone here looks sooo good though, you are all lovely.

And the second pic is just so you can get a better look at my face.

l_6fe4e8ce9b81416453ceb6b5b4e4ee80.jpg

l_05860674365f18057089d53ac1e771e4.jpg

You look really good alisha. Too many good looking people on here T.T

*runs to canada :o

Aww, thank you :D

And I agree, there so many attractive people on here. Its nice to see haha.

Guest masterofcheese
Aww, thank you :D

And I agree, there so many attractive people on here. Its nice to see haha.

I am the exception. :D

I r teh black, the ugly, in the Yin Yang. T.T

oh well. :P

Guest Treefish

Sofiall: Welcome to.. posting at the forums! You have a great figure :D

Alisha: ... just... go away. You're absolutely stunning. ._. I want your hair. Sleep with one eye open otherwise it might go missing one night.

Sakura: If you drink milk you become prettyfied? I've been deprived!

Littlejohn: Hahaha. No underwear photos for youuuu. -throws stick at- No. I don't know why I'm throwing a stick at you.

Masterofcheese: Shush you. Your blurry picture of doom was the bomb.

i so want to upload a recent pic but i been way to lazy....

actually i dont own a camera also my hair is at the not much i can do point and my voice suks (working on that)

i was however given a referral for hrt until then you can look at my july 4th pic or couple of radom pics

July4:

the ones with the pink sweater were taken today

Pink Sweater:

Crappy Camera Phone 0.1 Megapixels

ill get my bf to take some pics when im at his b-day party today