• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Photo Sharing

Guest Treefish

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• EVAN_DESU

• MaryEllen

• Shannonline

Guest S. Chrissie
all of you look so pretty and handsome.

[:

here`s mine x.x

http://i47.tinypic.com/20fu5i9.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2jbsgh3.png

You look awesome, Alexa :D If only I could look half as good as you :P

@Natalie Great smile :) It just hurts my neck, needing to tilt my head just to get a look at your face though :P

I rarely post a pic here, so here goes

Picture004.jpg

Looks horrible, I know. <_< But any advice on making me pass better would be welcome though

Guest Donna Jean

OMG, Chrissie!

I've been wondering for ages what you looked like and I've not been disappointed!

You look great!

Oh my....your face is perfect except needing a little work on the eyebrows!

But, Honey, outside of that ..you've got it going on!

There is very little that you'll need to do..that's a very feminine face!

Gee, thanks for putting this up!

Love it!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest S. Chrissie
OMG, Chrissie!

I've been wondering for ages what you looked like and I've not been disappointed!

You look great!

Oh my....your face is perfect except needing a little work on the eyebrows!

But, Honey, outside of that ..you've got it going on!

There is very little that you'll need to do..that's a very feminine face!

Gee, thanks for putting this up!

Love it!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Thank you :) Hoping that HRT would be kind to me. Yeah, the eyebrows are annoying <_< I am tempted to pluck them....but I am afraid my friends would notice, they already suspect me of shaving my legs and arms.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

My bday present arrived today! A camera! yay :D

Now everything I look at I size up for a picture! 0_o But so much fun ^_^

*over joyed*

crop008.png

I finally found a descent of me to post here - actually I think that it is a snapshot from Skype that Dee Jay took of me while I wasn't looking.

Working at Laura's

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean
pict0030jy.jpg

42 days on hormones, I'm as happy as I can be though I still dont dress female often

Whoa! Jane......Honey...you're looking really wonderful!

And, Gwen...you, too...why are there so many beautiful people on Laura's?

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

You look great Chris - now could you move a bit so we can see your pony?

Just kidding - I bet you really turn heads driving around in that car.

So many men's fantasy - a gorgeous girl in a muscle car- WooHoo!

Love ya,

Sally

You look great Chris - now could you move a bit so we can see your pony?

Just kidding - I bet you really turn heads driving around in that car.

So many men's fantasy - a gorgeous girl in a muscle car- WooHoo!

Love ya,

Sally

Thanks Sally,

I do get a few looks.... I live in a small town where most people knew me before I started to transition, so its mostly when I get out of this town and into the surounding areas. It is a great feeling though...

See Ya,

Cris

Guest Skylar

Wow I have to say there are some really good looking people on here! I'm amazed how much better you look than even gg's and gm's!

Well here are a couple of my pics. I've grown out my hair a little bit since, but I still like these pics the best.

Guest Maelee

So many of you look so beautiful I have been afraid to post a pic :rolleyes: . Here goes though, this was after I made it home from a day of shopping and getting a fill and fix on a few nails on Wednesday (I have acrylics over my natural nails, only thing keeping them from breaking with work :( ).

Love and *hugs*

Mae

P.S. This is my first pic post so hope the attachment went right. I hope to add some more to my personal page. Even a pic of me before I had thought I would ever start transition that will kind of show what I had to start with :(

Guest Maelee

Skylar, your fiance is very lucky to have someone as handsome as you :) Now if only you had an english or australian accent you would be perfect. :P

Anyone help me on how to post pics to my gallery on my personal page? I have no clue on how to. Thanks tons if anyone can help :D

Love and *hugs*

Mae

Guest Skylar

Thanks! Now if only I could get started on hrt and have top surgery. I can't wait to see what effect it will have!

I actually have a hard time with that myself, Mae, even if I am a mod. lol I am constantly having to fiddle around until I finally figure out how to upload the pics to my gallery. I would help you out if I remembered how to myself.

-Sky

• 3 weeks later...
Guest annie89

hey guys im a 21 yr old mtf transgendered individual. im currently stuck in new zealand where medical care for me is very expensive as i am a foreigner.heres a few pics of me trying to look feminine.im trying to grow my hair long and get on hormones when im ready, i will put up some recent pics when i feel good, these are from a dec 2009 or before that.

• Admin
hey guys im a 21 yr old mtf transgendered individual. im currently stuck in new zealand where medical care for me is very expensive as i am a foreigner.heres a few pics of me trying to look feminine.im trying to grow my hair long and get on hormones when im ready, i will put up some recent pics when i feel good, these are from a dec 2009 or before that.

Nice, pic, Annie. i love your hair, and you have very nice features.

I see this is your first post. I would love to have you post a little about yourself in the Introductions Forum. Then you could get some hot cocoa

and cookies, too!

Carolyn Marie

This topic is ancient!

BUT IT IS SPECTACULAR!

All you beautiful people!

Lizzy

I agree.

...Okay, I just posted because I wanted to be the 400th person to reply to this thread, but the sentiment still stands.

Well, anyway, here's me with my lopsided eyes. Not sure why they're like that; probably just an eyebrow mirage though.

And looking-up for no apparent reason. It's what I do.