• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I'm back

Guest 30dayChristina

Guest 30dayChristina

Hey everyone,

So sorry I haven't posted but my experiment was put on hold as I had a family emergency and I had to go home for 2 weeks, and with my patents not knowing I had to stop, everything is ok now and I returned back to living with my sister and will be starting the experiment within the next 6 days. Should I start over with a new 30 days or continue from the 4 I did. Again sorry to keep you waiting.

I say skip the experiment(?) and just live. This whole thing is a farce and actually could be upsetting to some members.

Experiment with gender? See a therapist, get the needed help and move on. Mocking us is NOT acceptable.

Autumn

• Root Admin

Yep, If you're serious get yourself to a gender therapist. Role playing won't cut it.

MaryEllen

For me, I am not offended and have often dreamed of having the ability of doing such a thing to see where I truly land at the end. Maybe it's something that I could "get out of my system" (doubt it), maybe I would want to do it more.

I agree that seeing a GT will help, but it can also be helpful to search yourself and experiment with what works for you and what doesn't and then follow up with your GT with the results.

Personally, I enjoyed the posts and am looking forward to more.

~Teacy