• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Killer Thread

Guest kelise

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• JJ

• Cyndee

• Charlize

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly getting up to 100 wouldn't be a problem if people pulled their own weight. There have been 41 different posters to the thread give or take. If everyone posts just 37.5 more posts (they can go in on a post with their posting partner. Everyone is going to need a posting partner) that should take us to 100 pages.

Another way is the pool thread had bikinis and people talking about getting drunk and taking their tops off on the first page. It really wasn't so much the chocolate chip cookies I'm guessing. More like the Baywatch effect.

Kim

Don't have any bikini pics yet, will this work?

downsize.jpg

And what the crap is a wombat?

Guest KimberlyF

Lookin good :)

My car's pretty dirty now too. Just sayin.

Some facts:

A wombat is not a bat.

It's smaller than a bear but bigger than a bat.

It's furry and if you look kinda slanty eyed at it, almost cute.

They have been known to steal human babies to sacrifice to their gods.

Again, I just found this stuff on the net so it may not be 100% true. I mean it has bat in the name, right???

Kim

Guest Maria (Hilda)

Gah! Stupid Wombat, LEAVE MARIA, LEAVE HER ALONE, IM SUPER SERIOUS.

Now, just to find my kangaroo and ride him to the eucalyptus farming plant and sound the didgeridoo work alarm for smoko.

Dinki di thats aussie gold.

Guest Cynthia Of Creation

looking good kelise, say has anyone seen my glasses. o wait im wearing them. well thats one mystery solved now were did i park my dinosaur?

Guest KimberlyF

My bad. It's something we talk about a lot on another board I'm on. If you mention wombat on a thread, you're sure to get 20-100 posts to a thread in a day or more. Behold the power of the wombat.

In fact taking this thread back old school to it's roots, if you have a thread that you've put a lot of thought into and people are just no giving it the feedback you think it deserves, maybe instead of posting asking for more input or typing bump, just post 'wombat' and walk away. Trust me. Walk away and let it work.

Kim

In fact taking this thread back old school to it's roots, if you have a thread that you've put a lot of thought into and people are just no giving it the feedback you think it deserves, maybe instead of posting asking for more input or typing bump, just post 'wombat' and walk away. Trust me. Walk away and let it work.

Kim

Yes, I'd have to say my thread has been slightly de-railed and I'm very upset about this!

:mellow:

<_<

:blink:

:D

:lol:

its kind of ironic i was just watching steve irwin get bit by a wombat the other day on TV (gosh that guy was great)

and here we are talkin about wombats. so in that case....

CRIKEY!!

Guest KimberlyF

its kind of ironic i was just watching steve irwin get bit by a wombat the other day on TV (gosh that guy was great)

and here we are talkin about wombats. so in that case....

CRIKEY!!

That reminds me of a few more Internet wombat facts.

Wombats only bite you if you charge them or they're drunk.

Wombats taste like Reeses Pieces.

Kim

Guest KimberlyF

If you don't mind, I think I'd like my native fauna taken out of this thread.

My whole life there has been only one other country I've ever really wanted to go to and that was Australia. I wouldn't pass up a free trip to other places but the animals in Australia are like none other in the world. I would of course be in a protective bubble because poisonous animals freak me out. But come on...tell me the platypus isn't proof of some sick mad scientist thousands of years ago??? Egg laying mammals rule.

Kim

Guest Maria (Hilda)

Duh, you were in Sydney, thats the problem.

You need to venture out a little further, I live out in the thicket, I can walk out infront of my house, look into the bush and most days see Kangaroos Grazing.

Sydney = No animals

1 hour from sydney = millions of them.