• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Killer Thread

Guest kelise

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• JJ

• Cyndee

• Charlize

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest KimberlyF

What a load of bunk.....

I was in Sydney in the early 70's and I didn't see a single one of any of those animals!

Pshaw!

Dee Jay

What time of year? Perhaps they were on holiday?

Kim

Guest Elizabeth K

The Sidney I know doesn't have any of those animals either but he does wear glasses and a bow tie

sidney2.jpg

JJ! I explained this! NO POSTING of Donna Jean's 'BEFORE" pictures!

She is very sensitive about that!

Lizzy

Guest JaniceW

... I can walk out infront of my house, look into the bush and most days see Kangaroos Grazing.

But can you see any wombats? I mean are they cute little furry things or are they mean and nasty little buggers? I have a frined who lives in London UK who's knickname is Wombat. He's sort of warm and fuzzy.

• Forum Moderator

Now you've done it Lizzy!! It wasn't me who gave the secret away-I never said it was Donna Jean!

And yes folks-I can see why a wombat is a fearsome animal

wombat3.jpg

WOMEN!!

Hee Hee

John

Guest KimberlyF

I didn't want to do this but at this pace we MAY hit 100 by Valentines day.

I'm going to have to go nuclear.

I'm planning on hacking the mainframe here (it might take till Valentines day to figure out if they still have mainframes then Im gonna have to get a time machine involved and at this point, I'll be honest-it's gonna get a bit hairy). Once I'm in, I'm going to change this thread title to 'Introduce yourself at a place to say something to wombats trying to thread kill by the pool & talking'.

Kim

Guest Donna Jean

lol but Dee Jay you make such a powerful fashion statement in those Harry Potter frames. laugh.giftongue.gif

*runs*

Ok, swabby....do you wanna to go back to that CG station and tell all those other "Anchor Clankers" that you got your butt kicked by a girl?????

Dee Jay

Ok, swabby....do you wanna to go back to that CG station and tell all those other "Anchor Clankers" that you got your butt kicked by a girl?????

Dee Jay

Oh now its swabby. dry.gif

I see how it is. laugh.gif

All i was sayin is that you were really rockin those glasses. thats all. tongue.giftongue.gif

*runs back to the boat* lol

Now, now - no more fighting Dee Jay - Colton is young and he meant no harm besides you promised that you wouldn't fight anymore after you beat Apollo Creed - but then of course you fought Clubber Lang, Drago and Tommy Gunn so I guess Colton had better hit the high seas.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest KimberlyF

Here they are......

D, E, F, G, A, Bb, and C.

Dee Jay

One of those notes is not like the others. Which of those notes does not belong?

I don't really know music so I don't know if you're trying to tell me somthing? Be sharp? Be flat? Be all I can be?

Kim

• Forum Moderator

B flat by chance? If so 9 years of piano paid off. At last. I used those hours of misery!! Oh thank you Donna Jean!!

Guest Donna Jean

B flat by chance? If so 9 years of piano paid off. At last. I used those hours of misery!! Oh thank you Donna Jean!!

You're welcome, JJ.....

Kim had lost her keys and I was helpin'

Dee Jay

• Forum Moderator

F major or D minor take your pick. Very cool keys indeed !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 94 Guests (See full list)

• Pip
    • Stefi
    • KymmieL
    • KathyLauren
    • Birdie