• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Video: Coming Out - Carolyn & Jason's Story

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

I may yet find a better video of the speech Jason and I made at the TDOR last week, but it seems less likely now. So I uploaded the IPhone video to Youtube and you are welcome to view it. This would not have had near the impact it did, had Jason not participated. I want to thank my son for being willing to stand up and be a part of the Community.

It was taken from near the back of the room, so we aren't clearly visible, but the audio quality is quite good. Anyway, you know what I look like already. :)

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Very powerful and emotional Carolyn! I can see your son has the communication skills of you. When you hugged at the very end I was crying.

{{{Hugs}}}

Jenny

Wow Carolyn, that was a wonderful video, even if we couldn't see you very clearly. The full emotion and message was conveyed in your words. Both you and your son are wonderful public speakers and have so much courage. You are so incredibly fortunate to have a son who loves his parents unconditionally, and who is so supportive.

I am so proud of the two of you, and proud to know you Carolyn.

*Hugs*

~Risu.

Guest Lacey Lynne

Very successful family. Very successful career. Very wonderful person. Carolyn Marie and Jason are marvelous emmisaries for our community. When are we going to see you two on nationwide TV, babes? Carolyn, I wish as even a fraction of the good, decent and successful woman and family person that you are. Total respect, girl, total respect.

Imagine a U.S. Marine Corps Percision Drill Team "present arms" in YOUR honor! Jason and you deserve it! What a family!

Happy Holidays :friends: :friends: :friends: Lacey Lynne