• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Bra Sizing

Guest markie v

Guest markie v

My chest is a 42 above and below the breast and it says I should add 4 inches to that to make it a 46 correct?

However I can wear a 38D with no problems, it is a little tight.

I just got back into wearing clothes again and my body size has gotten bigger and I am now confused.

I have a size 7 Le Beauty breast forms right now.

• Root Admin

Hello Markie,

IF your 38D is a little tight, try using a bra extender. You can get them at JC Penny. As far as that "add 4 inches" figure, I have no idea how they came up with that. I have done that before and the bra is way to loose. Hope this helps.

MaryEllen :)

I normally purchase a bra that is the same as my chest size. It seems every brand is different, but this works most of the time. I agree if I add 4" it would fall off. I have breast forms from size 9 up to size 18. What i wear depends on my mood. I prefer my size 14 which fit in a 42DDD bra.

Hi,

I have the problem that my chest is allready really big. It came with 104cm under the breast. SO if I choose the bra size fit to the chest, I only get big cup size :angry: . What I need to look pretty is a C cup size but than it is to small for my chest. So the idea of the extention sounds good.

At the beginning I also thought big girl big breast / cup size. But this does not look good. It look like a set on top and not naturally. A C cup is a breast that fit into the shape of my chest and it still look big because there is a lot below it.

Greetings

Nelly