• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Need Help!

Guest MANNYgirl

Guest MANNYgirl

can you please help me i need to tell someone about me crossdressing but im only 13 yrs old how im i gona do it only my cousin knows i do it and she dresses me up but i want to tell my aunt she is the only person i can trust but i dont know how to do it is cause i think she just saw me wearing my moms white panties and bra and heels i was putting on a dress when she just came into my house and told me to go i was scared but i managed to change to my boring man clothes,but she just told me that what was i doing and i just said watching TV,i got scared A LOT

lol I love your avatar <3

I know it's scary, eh? I've been in that situation a few too many times, lol. I still don't dress when my family is home, but if they surprise come home I'm not gonna change.. haha...

Take your time to tell the one who you think will be most accepting. Don't do it before you're ready!

Good luck,

Lea

Guest CharliTo

omg, i heart your avatar too.

but yeah i agree....take deeeep breaths...relax...and don't be hasty. It usually won't come out correctly if you do it hastily.

At around your age I stopped crossdressing for a bit because I was scared...and I think I said the same exact reason. lol ...and I was scared too.

Fast foward 10 years later and I finally had the courage to come out.

I would say tell her when you're ready...and as lots of things in life, prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Guest CharliTo

oh golly do I love your avatar. Did I mention that already? :P lol

anyways, also, maybe you might wanna come out to people around you first? People you trust...so you can get used to coming out and know what to anticipate.

I came out to about 6-7 friends before I finally finally told my sis and mom. Just a thought.

maby practice in a room where you can get privacy even when they are home, like a bedroom or bathroom or something. just in case they suddenly get home. i dont know if this will work with the configuration of your house, but just a thought, either way, good luck with all of it. btw, i dont know if anyone has told you this....but i love your avitar :P

• 3 weeks later...