• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

......On Being A Moderater Here.......

Guest Donna Jean

Guest Robin Winter

They don't use bulbs at all anymore Sally :) They have an actual heating element in them now. They heat up to 375, but unfortunately they take 20 minutes to fully preheat.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Nova~

• Sally

• Carolyn Marie

• JJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Krisina

All this talk about cookie batches, double chocolate chip, etc is making me hungry for chocolate chip cookies.

I went to the store last night to pick some stuff up. If I had read this, I would have probably bought some chocolate chip cookies! :(

Krisina

And basically we're members first ...like everyone else....we have no special powers like the X-men...

The job has helped most of us transition and everyone can learn by us doing...the good, the bad and the ugly...

Most of us were a mess when we first came here like everyone else....Some like me, have transitioned and live full time over the last 3 years....others are just starting or are in mid-transition..

So, we have a fairly good representation here....

I've just seen numerous threads started by members themselves thanking mods in the time I've been here and I wonder how much outside validation others need?

It's really not a thank us thread it's an informative one. it's funny how two people can see different things in the same post. It's more of a background thread on mods telling people they go through the same things all of us go through. Here people learn from each other including mods. That's because we all have commonalities specific to each transgender group. The first day that people come here they don't have a lot of hope coming in. Once they see the success stories of others it shows them what's possible and in some cases reverses their own crisis's. Personally I like backgrond information on anything I am reading about and so do a lot of others. Good post Donna Jean and all those who repied.

Laura

Guest Donna Jean

Thank you, Laura........

In a place where 90% or more of the people that come here are in various stages of depression and hopelessness, there needs to be something for them (and us all) to grab onto....

There needs to be a light, a hope, a resolution available.....

Biggest Huggs

Dee Jay