• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

went into a Victoria Secret....

Guest SaleneAlexis

Guest SaleneAlexis

I went into a Victoria's Secret here in the city I live with a cis-gender girlfriend, and they treated me real nice, like they see trans-women every day! The padded bra was a bit pricey but I got a free pair of undergarments out of it, so I am not going to argue!

Stephanie

• 2 weeks later...

OOh, me too.

I walked into my local VS for the first time today and bought a new garter belt and a nice pair of lace-top stockings. The staff were super-nice helping me find the items I was looking for.

Kay

xxxxxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does this apply to all VS, or just the main outlets? The best I have to work with is a small mall outlet. If it is all outlets, I'm definitely in! Also, how helpful are they to "newbies"?

Guest Guest_

Agamotto: Hi and welcome. I have been in so many VS Stores in several different states wheter they have been big or small I have Never had a problem. These ladies are always helpful. Remember be confident and let tem help you. Love Amber L.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sophia.gentry58

I've only gone into VS once and that was very recent to just window shop, but I cannot wait to start shopping there. I have never seen so many beautiful selections in one place before; bye bye Wal-Mart, helloooo VS! :)

Sophia

Guest Deenah

I'm so guilty of spending way to much at VS. Sometimes i just can't look at the prices and grab what i want. Last time i was there i bought a bra and it was $70 ouch, but hey you only live one rite..

I have never ever had one of the employees look at me funny in any way,there very nice here and because i go there so much they have stopped asking what size,unless i have on a pushup that make me look much larger. anyway,maybe someday i'll add up the box of reciepts i have..

Guest Guest_

I'm so guilty of spending way to much at VS. Sometimes i just can't look at the prices and grab what i want. Last time i was there i bought a bra and it was $70 ouch, but hey you only live one rite..

I have never ever had one of the employees look at me funny in any way,there very nice here and because i go there so much they have stopped asking what size,unless i have on a pushup that make me look much larger. anyway,maybe someday i'll add up the box of reciepts i have..

You are so right Deenah. You only live once. I say enjoy the person that you are, and I will say again VS is one of the best placec to go if you are nedding help or advice, Amber L.

• 2 weeks later...