• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New person here.

Guest valkyrie

Guest valkyrie

Hey everyone i am new here and not sure what to put cause i think i am a girl trap in a boys body and been feeling like that for a long time so i can here to find some help and also to make some close friends here that are like me cause othere then that i have panic disorder and anxity disorder so i don't have any friends to talk to about this stuff and it makes me feel alone so i google transssexual and came across this site and thought i could make some friends here that are like me and understand the things i am going threw

. Cause right now i don't have a job, no bf, don't know how to drive, not married and is always stuck at home and i am 26 and i haven't done anything i want to of becoming a girl cause i have no money to do anything which SUCKS! cause i still look like a guy i still wear guys cloths and sometimes from behind or a far i get mistaken for a girl cause of my long hair which makes me a bit happy .

So i thought ot my self since i can't be a girl in RL i will just be a girl online which i have been doing after high school and i had a few online bfs but we never really got close and stuff till i met this one guy which i had an awsometime with so we dated for a year till i told him i was a guy and he told me how he felt but when i readed it was like he was saying hey i am a guy and i don't date other guys cause i am not gay like u are thats how i felt when i read it So we brok up and that night i was crying

I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF I CAN FIND SOME FRIENDS THAT ARE LIKE ME .

Guest Elizabeth K

Welcome! I did want to say the light colored text doesn't read very well. But that is minor and can be fixed. I hope you do make some friends here. We are a very friendly group.

Lizzy

Guest ErinJade

About 90% of what you said sounds like my situation, including the age, lol.

This is a really nice place. I'm still fairly new here too, but hope the people here can help you out as much as they've been helpful to me :D

Guest MiraJ

Hi and welcome to LP.

ALot of us can relate to you very much. You not alone.

As you find your way around here and communicate with ppl, you will get to make friends.

Its always good to have someone to talk to. ;)

If you need someone to talk to you can contact me anytime.

Much Love

Mira

Guest ~Brenda~

Welcome dear,

Honey, I have difficulty being able to see that color clearly. I apologize for not being able to read your post very well.

Your name reminds me of something... a movie......

Just settle in here hon and express how you feel.

Love

Brenda

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Valkyrie,

<<< hug >>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest valkyrie

omg i am sorry everyone it just i like to do post things on forums in pink or light color sorry about that :poster_oops: well anyways THANKS EVERYONE when i came to LP i was kind of shy and was like thinking what if they are mean but that means alot to me cause i haven't been able to talk to anyone about this and its just been building and bulding ect for a very long time but ya i think i will come here more offen oh and again THANKS SOOO VERY MUCH ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ hope i make some good friends here :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Savarion

valkyrie u will and have made friends here, including me ^^ glad to have u here and welcome to LP, we are all very friendly and willing to listen and help if we can. also most of what u had said i have felt also for so long as have most of us be it MTF or FTM, and yes it is very nice that once u find a group of ppl that accept u for who u are u wil feel so much better about ur self and how things will turn out, so once again, welcome to the forums, and all of us hope u enjoy ur stay and grow with us ^^

• Forum Moderator

Hi Valkyrie

Welcome to the Playground!

You can still use pink-there are some darker ones that are very girly but easier to read-Click on the more colors at the bottom of the colors thing and you'll find several. It's just the light one that is hard. I can't imagine that light text is readable on a phone and we have many members who just use phones.

Sometimes the results of finding others to communicate with and sharing can be amazing and can really turn our lives around. Can give us the courage to start making the changes that will give us fuller and happier lives. I hope it's that way for you too.

You'll find many here who share your thoughts and feelings. We understand. You are not alone. In fact you are actually in some pretty awesome company.

Please take a moment to read over the T & C if you haven't. Because we are a unique site the T & C are unique and not the same old, same old. Reading them will save everyone trouble in the future. Thanks.

I look forward to hearing more from you

Johnny

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 275 Guests (See full list)

• JenniferB
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • SamC
    • Willow
    • Ivy
    • awkward-yet-sweet