• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Story

Guest Jamey

Ok Here goes , as I settle on stool .

As far back as 3rd grade in grammar school , I can remember sneaking into the coat room and secretly trying on the girls coats and hats . I always felt very different when I did . It was a warm feeling . In high school I was basically without many friends I loved looking at the different clothes girls wore and was always checking out their hairdo's . I had a girl friend and pretty much a normal teenage life . I always felt urges to dress but only did on a few occasions . However when that occurred it was never a complete change , it consisted of maybe a pair of nylons here or lipstick there .

My Navy years came and my mind seldom had the urges I thought that it had been a kid thing and was back to the person the Dr had handed to my parents .

Life went on , Got married , had a child , one halloween came my wife decided she would dress as football player and she made me up as a cheerleader . OHHHHH what a wonderful feeling that was , she had even borrowed a friends wig . What a turn on that was . I relive that day to this moment in my mind , I actually felt like I was finally me .

I always jumped at the opportunity to help my wife find a bra or some undies and always christmas shoped in the lingere departments

About 4 or 5 years ago I was diagnosed with cancer had an operation and was afraid I would not survive . So far I am cancer free however it seems like my urges have gotten jump started I am always thinking about being a woman I want it so very badly , and I have so far kept my feeling to myself . (unknown to my wife) .

I am here to explore my alternatives if I should look for female hormones at perhaps a health store specializing in hebs and such . What I could take to increase my breasts ,where I can find reasonably priced shoes and clothes ( oh yeah ) very large sizes!!! I am 6ft 4 in tall size 14 feet weight about 230 . not your average cheerleader . but my mind is a 30 year old woman full of life . I have never had any feelings for anyone but females ,and have no different thoughts now I am straight in that aspect of my life .

Well thats basically in in a handbag so to speak !!!

Please anyone with similararitys let me know let me know what you have tried what doesn't work as well as what does . I hope I didn't get to carried away describing myself but Donna Jean you asked for it .

Love ya all

Jamey

• Root Admin

Hi Jamey,

Welcome to the forums.

I am here to explore my alternatives if I should look for female hormones at perhaps a health store specializing in hebs and such . What I could take to increase my breasts ,where I can find reasonably priced shoes and clothes ( oh yeah ) very large sizes!!! I am 6ft 4 in tall size 14 feet weight about 230 . not your average cheerleader . but my mind is a 30 year old woman full of life . I have never had any feelings for anyone but females ,and have no different thoughts now I am straight in that aspect of my life .

Herbal hormones are something that you should stay away from. The doses that you would have to take for any feminine effects to be seen would be extremely toxic to your system. Very rarely does any breast growth result.

http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/in...?showtopic=1341

Going the legal route is the only way to go. See a gender therapist for referal to a doctor who can prescribe hormones for you. Don't gamble with your life.

It's also against our Terms and Conditions to discuss hormones dosages in the forums.

18). Users may not discuss how to obtain hormones without a prescription or their specific dosages of hormones nor encourage the taking of non-prescription drugs. ie. herbal hormones

The taking of hormones without being under a doctor's supervision is a very dangerous thing to do.

MaryEllen :)