• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Female climax in Male body?

Guest LaurenJ

Guest LaurenJ

So, I want to write about something that happened this morning. I appologize in advance if this is a bit too graphic for some of you, but I have a sincere question that emerged out of a unique experience that I don't really understand yet.

Things to know up front: I'm MTF, and not on HRT yet (though I do have my letter of rec).

So to make this short, when I awoke this morning I was feeling especially 'girl-mode' more than usual. I'm not sure if I just had a dream to trigger this or what, but in any case my female libido was sky-high.

Without really thinking about it or intending to, I began some casual nipple stimulation with my fingers. I don't know why, but they were incredibly sensitive and the best way I can describe it, is that at first the stimulation seemed to be sort of "tickling" certain other non-sexual parts of my body such as my legs/arms/back of neck, but generally all over. It wasn't like an annoying tickling, but kind of like it was arousing sensations in my body that I hadn't really experienced before (again, not really sure the best way to describe it, but moving on...)

About two minutes into exploring this, I had what I can really only describe as some sort of orgasm. I don't even really know if it was necessarily 'sexual' but I suppose it was. My 'male' parts were not even aroused (and i was not stimulating there), and there was no ejaculation as a male-orgasm would cause.

But essentially for about 45 seconds I was kind of convulsing, sort of a 'wave' kept going through my body, and I felt it most strongly just under my abdomen in like the center of my pelvis. I was almost scared at first because I had no idea what was happening but it felt absolutely amazing. The whole sensation sort of just "took over" my body and the only thing I was really doing was minor nipple stimulation. Oddly enough I didn't feel any of this climax in my male-parts at all! But the rest of my body was pretty much melting from it. I've never had this happen before, and am not sure exactly how it was achieved, but I hope to god I'm able to replicate it because it was better than actual male-climax.

The feeling itself was peaked for about 30 seconds and then lingered for a few minutes after as it slowly tapered off. I felt satisfaction actually better than what the typical feeling is after male-climax. The whole feeling resonated almost more at an emotional level than a physical one (not sure if that even makes sense).

So a few questions:

-Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

-What IS this?

-Is it even possible to have a female orgasm pre-OP? Because that's really the only way I can describe or make sense of what happened.

Or is my body just wired in a strange way..? Because if so, I'm glad it is!

<3

~Lauren

It definitely seems that what you described would be a female orgasm.

The typical male orgasm is very centrally located in the groin region, obviously. The female orgasm tends to be a whole body sensation, exactly as you described.

I too have had this happen though for me never before HRT. Since starting HRT my whole body is more sensitive and aroused by touch. In fact, since my female libido kicked in while on HRT my desires are generally to touch anywhere else not between my legs. There are many erogenous zones we can stimulate without ever having to touch those unpleasant bits between our legs, though there are some female erogenous points even pre-op in that area as well that you can stimulate that can cause some nice sensations and no I don't mean stimulating that area in a masculine way. I mean in a feminine way, as if you had been born with female plumbing. Of course everyone is different and your mileage may vary.

I would say that if you are already so in tune with your female libido without a drop of estrogen in your system that HRT and SRS will only help to intensify this for you.

~Jade.

Guest KarenLyn

From my experience, sex is 90% mental. Your body will respond the way your mind thinks it should. Sex as a guy was always good, but sex as a girl has been absolutely fabulous! Enjoy!

Guest ~Brenda~

Dear,

I have discovered things that I dare not mention here. Hon, congratulations you have found a wonderful path.

To answer your question specifically.... yes, I have found such an experience :)

Love

Brenda

Guest LaurenJ

I too have had this happen though for me never before HRT. Since starting HRT my whole body is more sensitive and aroused by touch.

...though there are some female erogenous points even pre-op in that area as well that you can stimulate.

I would say that if you are already so in tune with your female libido without a drop of estrogen in your system that HRT and SRS will only help to intensify this for you.

~Jade.

Exactly, that's what I sort of figured. I read that this was possible from the HRT when it heightens both the feminine libido in combination with making other areas sensitive, but I never expected it to happen out of the blue like this before HRT. It really took me by surprise, but I don't think I've ever felt more feminine than when that was occuring.

And I know just what you mean about the female erroneous points, it truly felt like I was stimulating things throughout my body that "would be" there if I were female.

I've also read several things suggesting that orgasm is mostly manifested in the mind, and I absolutely believe that now because the feeling really overwhelmed by body and didn't have much to do with any one particular phsycial sensation that I was stimulating.

I'm dying to see now how much more intese it will be when I'm down the road with my HRT, not to mention post-SRS.

Like you said, if this can happen pre-HRT, then post-SRS should be mindblowing. ^_^

<3

Lauren

Guest AnnieB

You too? I thought I was finally losing my mind! :P

Same as you. Same circumstance, same action, same result...Except I didn't go all the way. It was so strong that I was afraid I'd explode or something!

Guest Megan_Lynn

LaurenJ,

Welcome to the club..hehe....I was also able to have this happen pre hrt but very rarely and no wear near as strong as after hrt. And yes you are correct it sure as heck beats out a male orgasum by leaps and bounds. Mine to this day do not last very long( 10-20 seconds) but have been able to have one after the other as well. Just as one fades anouther will follow. Just wait till hrt makes your breast grow and try this...

Guest MiraJ

omg yess. i had that happen quiet some times also and it kinda takes away all other things im used to that gets even better when you take time and explore it as it goes to an amazing experience. i agree it defeinately is mental. much stronger and more satisfying that average male arousal. love eeeet. Mira

Guest Ashley_Dianne

Lauren, this is something that I have experienced a couple of times before, the female orgasm for me has been 10x more rewarding and satisfying than that of the male enjoy

Ashley

Guest Mikkiapolis

Incredible. I read this thread today and shared it with my spouse. She said "Oh, we are so going to try that tonight." (Yes, she's an amazing partner!) :wub:

But I was afraid. My nipples have always been highly sensitive little erogenous zones, but as a bio-male there is no way they could bring me to a male orgasm alone. So I expected our little "experiment" tonight to be an hour or so of me getting very, very aroused with no other results. There's a phrase for that: maximum sexual frustration! :o

As it turned out, it was amazing. My bisexual spouse talked me through it. I had to do a lot of letting go, extra breathing, and work at going with the flow. I was shocked at how controlled and channeled and focused the male orgasm is by comparison (having had a few thousand in my lifetime). We worked through it together, and ... wow. ^_^

She observed my skin flushing in my neck and chest as things built up for me. I can't put into words exactly how it felt, but it was a broad, more full-bodied building of intensity and wonderfulness until finally (!) I made it over some threshold and ... well, I think it was an orgasm. She said it sure looked like one. I didn't ejaculate and was soft immediately afterwards. But boy was I in an incredible body and mind space. Never been there before - want to go back! :thumbsup: Also cried, wanted to be so close to her afterwards - all new stuff.

Thank you so much, LaurenJ, for the OP. This experience really gives me a lot to think about, and a ton to look forward to. You all rock! :score:

Guest Elizabeth K

Happens to me ALL THE TIME! I mean really really - and lasts forever when it is going on.

It's a phenomenon I can't explain - it HAS to be all mental? But it is enhanced by the HRT maybe - as you find out the longer you are on it.

Lizzy

Guest Kira S

I have had this happen before and it was amazing best thing i have ever felt but I find it very hard to achieve this is due to my poor mental focus. only once have i been able to achieve the full effect but this has given me some new ideas to try...If its better after HRT I cant wait to actually get out of college and get started because that would just be the icing on top of the already Delicious cake one more thing to put on the list of how awesome life becomes after you get to become who you are.

Guest Mia J

Yes it is a female climax and it it fantastic.

It took a long time for it to happen to me after starting HRT and then it was very seldom. But overtime I now climax most of the time when my spouse and I make love.

I don't think it is just mental and the feeling can last up to10 to 15 minutes after the main event and it is totally internal.

Mia

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angels wings

Maybe it's best to leave it too the imagination or you tube it I'm sure u will find something there . We have to be careful what is said because of our wonderful young people in our group . So out of respect I think it should not be posted .