• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

how did you come out?

Guest Nolan

Guest Nolan

Well folks, mark your calenders! its offically five days (give or take a day or two, im waiting for spring break to roll around) till i come out to my mom as FTM. i'm scared out of my wits because i dont know how she will react but im also really excited. (talk about conflicting emotions huh?) i just wanted to see how some other people came out and their reactions, so i don't feel so nervious about mine. ive been planning this for moths, and i think i finally got a good thing going here. I planned on waiting until spring break, when my family takes an out of state trip to visit my sisters, and i'll get my mom (or both my parents if my dad can get off of work) and bring them to a coffee shop and sit them down, get comfortable and then tell them the thing thats been eating me alive for three years...thoughts?

Guest Lacey Lynne

Actually, that sounds like a very good plan.

Lizzy

Totally agree. It's a great plan. Just do it.

Keep us up-to-date too, please. This is so cool! Good luck, man!

Peace :thumbsup: Lacey

The way i came out was....

I thought about it for 5+ years and what would or may happen lol then the day was coming where i was about to move out so i went downstairs and sat down for a few hours lol

Then i just said.. Mom i am Transgender...........Looking at floor as saying that lol...

Guest *Andrea*

Scared as love! Sorry not so PG. I flat out told my wife. She freaked out. As expected! Poor girl! We are trying to heal but do not know the next point. I am thankful that she is still a player.