• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

Adrienne Warren sings. "TINA: The Tina Turner Musical" Cast Perform "River Deep / Mountain High." I've sat in the front row at a Tina Turner concert and she's inimitable, but Adrienne Warren is great, too.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

I've seen exerpts and she is quite good.

I was, or still am very happy right now. I was cleaning some herbs and got

worried, what if my cat knocks this over?!?! EEEEEEEKKKKKSSSSS...

So this tune comes to mind.

Hope you enjoy,

Love,

LM❤️

• Forum Moderator

A Cleveland area power trio who kind of invented Christian rock and Hendrix said Phil Kaeggy was a better guitarist than he was.....

Today I'm going deep.

Ever feel like you are just running into the same old 9 to 5 ?

3 hours ago, Heather Shay said:

Phil Kaeggy

Thanks, Heather. Didn't know of him. Amazing use of capos and a fine guitar player:

Phil Keaggy:"Shades of Green."  

I'm in a mood. I chose this. Does not mean I lost, just means

it wasn't meant to be. Could of been a job......what do we really know?

Love,

LM❤️

I'm just really chilled today. Still trying to find my way back

upstairs.

• Forum Moderator

Maybe this later live version will help @LindaMarie.  Its snowing here and I think a mug of cocoa would be nice.  

Jani

• Forum Moderator

The jamming sessions with Jimi and Stephen.......

• Forum Moderator

If you want some more structure Hendrix here we go.............

Jimi, the concert I missed. Sister had tickets and I didn't go.

I had a play date at Melby Park just outside of Houston. I think 1970, 15 at the time.

My buddy John and I played our venue at the park, he was on guitar and I on banjo. We were just kids in this big hippy thing going on and we loved it.

Anyway, here is my song of the day.

• Forum Moderator

I always LOVED this hamony piece.... (YouTube won't embed so you'll have to click) "It's for You" is a song written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney of the Beatles for Cilla Black for whom it was a UK Top Ten hit in 1964. The song is mainly a McCartney composition.

3 Dog Night's version

https://youtu.be/SCq4zH6ONWU

The original by the Beatles............

https://youtu.be/SCq4zH6ONWU

• Forum Moderator

Reading Laura Nyro biography - what an amazingly talented woman............

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 261 Guests (See full list)

• Susie
    • MaryEllen
    • Mmindy
    • EasyE
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Cyndee
    • Petra Jane
    • ClaireBloom
    • Ivy
    • Jamey-Heather
    • Birdie
    • Stacie.H
    • Cynthia Slowan
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

TransNameA
    Newest Member
    TransNameA

1. FullyHart
      FullyHart
    2. MariPosa
      MariPosa
      (65 years old)
    3. pechenezhka
      pechenezhka
      (17 years old)
    4. Rubycd
      Rubycd
      (59 years old)
    5. Yana
      Yana
      (31 years old)
    • EasyE
      Hey all, been on estrogen monotherapy for about two months. Man, I am just tired all the time. I feel like I have a low-level cold. Hard to get out of bed in the mornings. Even when I get in a good 8-9 hours sleep. Just have the blahs. Leg muscles are sore, like I ran all day...   There are a lot of other potential factors. I drink way too much caffeine (though I have always done that and not always felt this tired). I tend to stay up late on nights when I have to get up early the next morning. Not enough exercise. Have some thyroid issues, though I thought I had those back within normal ranges. Possible low potassium levels.   I realize no one here is a medical pro, per say, just curious if it is in others' experience to feel extreme fatigue for a season when starting HRT. This is one of the reasons I chose not to do spiro, is that I read it could cause lethargy and fatigue and make you pee all the time (I am having those issues too), but I am having a hard time with these effects anyways.   I suspect my T was low before I even started HRT (just by observing how the, err, equipment, hasn't functioned so robustly over the past few years)... Maybe my body isn't sure who is in charge right now in terms of hormones since a new sheriff has arrived but only in minor quantities at this point... thanks again!   EasyE
    • EasyE
      I relate to a lot of this ... in my 50s now ... never really questioned my body but have always been fascinated with girl stuff (and loved that I had two daughters because it gave me an excuse to explore the feminine world more)...   I like how you said this: "When I dared to take another peek inside, my egg cracked big time." Yep ... yep ... yep...  
    • Ivy
      This is kinda long but if somebody is interested…   https://medium.com/prismnpen/cass-review-weaponized-political-right-497080b8c6d2    
    • Desert Fox
      Sorry to hear you lost both your parents young. My dad died from a heart attack when I was 10. My mom died a few years ago. I never came out, truly, to either of them, about my gender identity. On one hand it is freeing, not having to deal with “what would they think or feel about me now” but on the other hand, I wish they had truly known.
    • Ivy
      I think a lot of us did this.
    • Ivy
    • Mmindy
      This is fantastic, We're adding a Boxer to our family sometime this evening or tomorrow. His name is Parker. We'll be crate training him as well as introducing him to two cats that have never been around a dog.   Pictures to follow later,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Ivy
      I still don't understand how any queer people can vote for these people.  I'll just leave it at that.
    • ClaireBloom
      Thanks Kathy!    Some place where the peer pressure is to dress more feminine instead of less.  Imagine that. I haven't left the house in fem clothing since an outing to a local LGBT club over 15 years ago.   She's also pointed me to some support groups so that's next as well.     And for those who noticed, yes, I committed a rather egregious grammatical error in my post, but I couldn't figure out how to edit it.  That stuff bugs me to death. Geez Louise .
    • Ivy
      Just more of the same.  Unfortunately, I'm coming to expect it.
    • Ivy
      Everybody doesn't feel this way. As a AMAB child (in the 50's) I don't think I questioned my body, but I was quite fascinated with girl stuff.  When puberty hit I really wished I was a girl - but alas - I was stuck living as a guy.  As an adult I had pretty bad  homophobia, which was probably internalized transphobia, but I didn't really know what transgender was at the time.  And by then I was locked into a marriage and family. I lived like that for most of my life, and convinced myself (but not my wife) that I was happy.  When we were in our 60's, the marriage fell apart.  And I believe a large part of that was me resisting my feminine self.  When I no longer had to live up to being a man, I dared to take another peek inside, and my egg cracked big time. I still don't think I was "born in the wrong body."  Maybe it just needed a little tweaking. I think our "gender" is an internal thing.   I don't regret having lived so long trying to be a guy.  But if I could have transitioned as a child it would have been awesome.
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Said it is possibly ptsd and anxiety,wants a second opinion.
    • Mmindy
      @Adrianna DanielleSeeing two different therapist for separate issues really helped me deal with the each of them on different levels. I hope this works for you too.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Adrianna Danielle
      My life is back on track.I lost both of my parents at age 24 before I came our,dad to a heart attack and mom to drugs.Good thing is my other family members have been there support.The VA pays for my transition,did 4 years in the Army
    • Adrianna Danielle
      I have been having issues from my past and going to get help for.It has been from my parents whom are deceased that forced me into being the person whom I really was not before I came out.Therspist I see for my transitioning said going to refer me a therapist that deals with ptsd and anxiety issues.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.