• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

@Kastia saw Leo once - amazing guitarist whose voice does not match his body.

• Forum Moderator

another group I'd never heard of but was pleasantly surprised - good stuff.....

1 hour ago, Heather Shay said:

saw Leo once - amazing guitarist whose voice does not match his body.

I saw him once too,  it was a couple years after the album I posted which I adore. He had his son backing him up and they were both amazing.  It was in a historic small theater, they always seem to have great sound. Actually @davie might be familiar with the venue, has some experience in the small town it was at.

2 hours ago, Kastia said:

I saw him once too,  it was a couple years after the album I posted which I adore. He had his son backing him up and they were both amazing.  It was in a historic small theater, they always seem to have great sound. Actually @davie might be familiar with the venue, has some experience in the small town it was at.

@KastiaI have seen Leo a couple of times. Always a great performer on guitars but also sings well. I saw him play an auditorium at Tufts University once. I remember his opening act was a guy I'd never heard before (I wonder whatever happened to him?) Billy Joel, I think. Know of him?  😎 

• Forum Moderator

Still have the vinyl version... good record

• Forum Moderator

Surprisingly good album - still have it.....yes that's Ginger Baker on drums....

• Forum Moderator

Frampton feels good today, live acoustic variety here ✌️

16 hours ago, Kastia said:

@DavieI mentioned you because I saw him in that lil place from your haiku. I saw Leo at Cotton theater up at the old high school.

@KastiaCool. I remember that place as Cotton Auditorium. It's where I fell in love with ballet.

18 minutes ago, Davie said:

@KastiaCool. I remember that place as Cotton Auditorium. It's where I fell in love with ballet.

@DavieYeah your right. That place has such a great sound.

I was in that school when they filmed Overboard there. Were you still in the area when they were making that movie?

8 hours ago, Kastia said:

@DavieYeah your right. That place has such a great sound.

I was in that school when they filmed Overboard there. Were you still in the area when they were making that movie?

@KastiaNo. I saw that movie once. Also, The Russians Are Coming. I left in 1963, after 9th grade, after the fire. I'm working on a novel now and half of it is set there, at the age of six. I'll send you a copy if I ever finish it. Rough draft deadline of March 20th.