• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• Forum Moderator

Another came to mind....

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brothers Osborne – Younger Me (Live From The 55th Annual CMA Awards)  "Sexual preference makes no difference. It’s what’s in someone’s heart and how we treat each other. Sexual preference makes no difference."  

• Forum Moderator

RIP Keith Reid.....

Keith Reid, Who Brought Poetry to Procol Harum, Dies at 76

His impressionistic lyrics, as in the hit song “A Whiter Shade of Pale,” helped make the band one of the leading acts of the progressive-rock era.

March 31, 2023

Keith Reid, whose impressionistic lyrics for the early progressive rock band Procol Harum helped to fuel emblematic songs of the 1960s, most notably “A Whiter Shade of Pale,” died on March 23 in London. He was 76.

His death, in a hospital, was announced by the band, which said that he had been receiving treatment for cancer “for the past couple of years.”

During its heyday in the late 1960s and ’70s, Procol Harum stood out as musically ambitious, even by prog-rock standards — as demonstrated by its 1972 album, “Procol Harum Live: In Concert With the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra.”

The band’s music, which at times bordered on the sepulchral, required lyrics that soared along with it. Mr. Reid was happy to oblige. “I always write them as poems,” he said of his lyrics in a 1973 interview with Melody Maker, the British music magazine. Indeed, with Procol Harum, the words tended to come first.

Finally have time to listen to music today, just have Pencey Prep on shuffle

• Forum Moderator

Musicians behind James Taylor, Carole King, Jackson Browne .... and when they got to let loose.... watch out....

finally getting around to listening to So Much (For) Stardust... is Patrick easier to understand or is the constant of Spidey and Friends (courtesy of my sisters) getting to me?

• Forum Moderator

These guys were SO good....

• Forum Moderator

Deep Cut....

• Forum Moderator

My traditional Easter morning song.

This band was so influential  so here is their first full album