• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• Forum Moderator

Countdown from 100 is now at 6

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Countdown from 100 is now at 5

• Forum Moderator

Just realized I might not be available on the official day but we are now in 

16 minutes ago, Heather Shay said:

Just realized I might not be available on the official day but we are now in 

"Witch." Two players called John Paul Jones and guitarist Jimmy Page reportedly play on this song.

• Forum Moderator

I'm getting my daily dose of my favorite album - Procol Harum's Shine on Brightly - it has gotten me through my lowest times and times of joy and inspires me as my Nature's mistake prison is finally taken care of this week.

• Forum Moderator

Countdown from 100 is now at 3

• Forum Moderator

I might not be available the next 2 days so  I wanted to finish my song countdown series with number in the song titles - today is 2 (see above) and the final 2 number below....

ONE

• Forum Moderator

I made countdown from 100 to 1 with the number in the title and forgot to list 100

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list)

• Astrid
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Mwm684
    • Betty K
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

pastel
    Newest Member
    pastel

1. Baeleigh
      Baeleigh
      (55 years old)
    2. Diego
      Diego
    3. michelle_kitten
      michelle_kitten
    4. Nst
      Nst
    • Lydia_R
      This hand written stuff is just a few years old, but those math animation graphics are decades old.  Those Flash Math Creativity days.  Lots of good memories from that.  I never read that book, but you know, I was fully in that thing.   I called the collision detection I was coding 4 dimensional math.  My roommate a few weeks ago was describing the fourth dimension as a cube within a cube, connected at the corners and folding in on itself.  I always considered the fourth dimension to be time.  I'm not sure I ever coded a 3 dimensional collision detection, but I realized that you would just do it with the perpendicular plane and then take the closest hit.  My mind certainly isn't in all the details of it right now.  I'm simply enjoying showing some of my work and perhaps it will spark someone else's interest.  I guess my art work doesn't fall into a clean boundary of illustration.  There is a thing about adopting a theme though.  You've got to work with something in an OOP world.    
    • Lydia_R
      I like having a few sausages on the grill in the late spring.        
    • Mikayla2024
      That’s so wonderful! I’m glad to hear that mono-therapy worked for you! But Thank you, I’m def trusting the process and seeing where it leads. 😊     That’s really kind of you to say all of that. It makes me feel better that the plan I’m sticking with is unique to me as every plan each and every one of us is on is unique. And yes, I absolutely echo your sentiments about communicating clearly and openly with my provider if something doesn’t feel right or not working. Very good advice! 😊   I told my provider at the appointment that my plan was to do mono-therapy once my levels were good. She said when that time comes it will definitely be considered, but for now it’s getting my levels where they need to be is her main concern.
    • Ivy
      I kinda figured he'd walk, actually.
    • Adrianna Danielle
      He has learned well also and sees me as a woman
    • Lydia_R
      Oh my, here is Fried Cake!  These digital cameras are amazing.    
    • Davie
      A news poll states that 20%of previous Trump voters say they will not vote for a convicted felon for president. —ABC News    
    • Davie
    • Davie
    • VickySGV
      I have done enough acting to know that you can play stupid characters and brilliant characters on stage or screen and still be your authentic Putz of a self on the city streets
    • VickySGV
      I actually know a couple of Trans People on the campus there up in the teaching areas. 
    • Petra Jane
      We have been asked to make our membership aware of the following Research Study.   Hi, my name is Aidan Graves, and I am a part of the Yamashiro Collective Memory at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Our lab is currently running a research project on how different generations of gay and trans individuals generally think about their memories as well as gay and trans life experiences in general. We are looking for volunteers to interview and we would love your participation. We have a form we can send you for people who are interested to read about and sign up for an interview with one of our researchers. Thank you for your time, and have a great summer! Institution Supervising Research Study University of California, Santa Cruz Web Address for Study Participation https://ucsantacruz.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1L08x42nFB08Xzw
    • MaeBe
      @Adrianna Danielle, I’m happy things are going well for you and your boyfriend!   A late second coffee may be in order, but over my first I had a call with my boss. I guess he wants to keep me limping along for a couple more weeks so maybe I can find a job—and not have to tell people he’s laying me (and others) off. I guess my responsibilities will be solely as lead generation. Alone that is a thankless and exhausting job, but add that to a move and trying to find new employment…   I guess it’s one more paycheck; I can’t resign without giving up unemployment benefits (I assume), so it’s dialing for dollars for the next couple weeks between getting shot down by AI application filters and trying to sell my house! 🤪
    • MaeBe
      Everyone’s path is unique to them. What works amazing for one person may not work well for another (one reason why this forum has rules against sharing dosage information). So, each of us are experimenting in a way. Just create a plan, including options for changing things up if that plan is causing harm or not working, communicate openly and clearly with your provider, and stick with it. Body changes won’t happen overnight, so it’s good to remember you have time.   💜
    • Lydia_R
      I mostly do geeky art like these things.    
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.