• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you listening to today?

Guest LizMarie

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Davie

• Cyndee

• Jani

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

• Forum Moderator

This album transports me back to a beautiful time in my life. I especially love Leather, the first cut.

• Forum Moderator

Bill Graham, the producer in San fran for the Fillmores said the best performer hes seen before or since was Otis Redding

• Forum Moderator

A nice find - too bad they didn't go further....

• Forum Moderator

Another wonderful find

• Forum Moderator

Underrated band - brought blues to the Fillmore....

• Forum Moderator

another wonderful find 

6 hours ago, Heather Shay said:

Underrated band - brought blues to the Fillmore....

Amen!

• Forum Moderator

Another great band in the early 70's. They started fast and got more energy throughout.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

• MaeBe
    • Willow
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Betty K
    • LittleSam
    • Lydia_R
    • SamC
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Perplexed45
    Newest Member
    Perplexed45

1. Ezra__A
      Ezra__A
    2. j-peg
      j-peg
    3. JanetAlb
      JanetAlb
    4. Katexxx
      Katexxx
      (51 years old)
    5. Katievanessa
      Katievanessa
      (32 years old)
    • Willow
      Good morning   @April Marie my condolences and prayers for your family.  I realize how difficult it is to process when a family member passes especially when it happen so quickly.  Sending special hugs your way.   Willow
    • Davie
      Happy Pride, everyone! Get out and march and show your colors and show your pictures here! Everywhere around the world. LGBTQ+ Pride Month is starting to show its colors around the world.  Pride Month, the worldwide celebration of LGBTQ+ culture and rights, kicks off Saturday with events around the globe. But this year’s festivities in the U.S. will unfold against a backdrop of dozens of new state laws targeting LGBTQ+ rights, particularly transgender young people. https://apnews.com/article/pride-month-lgbtq-2024-1abf80d0cf1026b60b47f565e9953fec
    • April Marie
      Thank you @Ivy.
    • Davie
    • Ivy
      They are there to make money, not spend it. The bottom line trumps everything.
    • Ivy
      I am also sorry for your loss.
    • Ivy
      The age thing applies to both of them, and I say this as someone in my own mid 70's. As for being "businessmen," I don't consider the government to be a business.  That might be part of our problem now.  But this might not be the place to open that can of worms. I would like to be able to keep my personal freedom to live as myself, and the social security that I worked most of my life for.
    • KatieSC
      Although the right to care has been affirmed, I still find it disheartening that so many of the treatments that are available and beneficial to someone who is trans, is consequently barred by insurance companies who claim that anything beyond HRT and vaginoplasty, are cosmetic. I believe that any procedure that can help to make one passable as their desired gender, has the potential to be lifesaving. Is being able to just blend in as our desired gender so abhorrent to the insurance companies?    I also believe that the transgender communities are taken advantage of in many ways. Look at the number of healthcare providers who will provide care, but want up front payment, which in many cases, is way above what an insurance company will pay. It is very expensive paying out of pocket, yet many of us become so desperate to transition that we just pony up the money.     
    • April Marie
      Thank you so very much. The prayers are much appreciated.
    • Charlize
      Happy Pride!   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Ladypcnj
      The only thing good about Trump, he's a businessman, but as for leadership to be the president of the entire   United States.. ahh nope lol, there's no telling how many secrets he blabbed to foreign countries when he was in office, anyway he's too old to be in office. 
    • Mmindy
      @April Marie I’m so sorry for your family loss. Embrace your wife as she processes the grief.    You and your family are in my prayers.   Mindy🌈🏳️‍⚧️🐛🦋
    • April Marie
      I hope to be able to drop in on tonight's Zoom. If I can, you'll see me wearing this band-collar floral popover with jeans and these slip-on sneakers.      
    • Vidanjali
      Awesome statement. 
    • April Marie
      Happy Pride month!!!

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.