• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Pumps

Guest Sergei

I came across this video on youtube about penis pumps, and wondered if anybody had had any experience with them, or tried them etc....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=owGjNqN3ENU&watch_response

Also, is it true what that guy says? Can you really pump up that big before any surgery? I've been on T for 8 months, and I wouldn't have thought it possible, but then I haven't been trying. Any thoughts on this topic?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TBForLife

Yes, you can. I use a pump also and I have just outgrown the attachment it comes with. It's called the "Power woman nipple and clit pump"

A lot of FEMALES are getting into enlarging their clits- so take advantage of this right on because there are a lot of great pumps and products out there for enlargement.

Uh oh. It got lost in the new server thingy. The offer still stands, if you're over 18 and want the link for cylinders in different sizes pm me. I can't post the link though because not all the members are of age.

TB you sound like you can testify, so I'll let you be the first-hand reference :lol:

Guest TBForLife

Haha yeah and you know what, I don't even use it that often, if you use them often (every night lets say) you can get some wild results.

As I said before server wiped, I have two kids and have no time to myself that I don't use to simply pass out and sleep but stating that I don't know my exact T levels (they cant be THAT high) and the fact that I've used this thing a dozen times over three months or so I can say that I quickly outgrew the one I'm using.

I honestly removed the whole emmm cover thing...and I'm using strictly the cylinder. It's about an inch and a half in diameter, a little too wide but dare I say not for long.

Guest CharlieRose

Wait a sec, my mind is all abuzz with questions at this. I'll try not to bombard you, or make it too explicit, but whatever.

Can this make your penis normal sized, as well as functional? Are there any risks of damaging it? Is it painful? (It sounds painful) Where can you buy them? Online? Do you do it along with T, or separately, or pre-meta, or after, or what?

Okay, never mind, that's all I have. But they're big questions, I suppose. :P One more, what sort of doctor might know about these things? I have a feeling my regular one wouldn't have any idea. :rolleyes:

Wait a sec, my mind is all abuzz with questions at this. I'll try not to bombard you, or make it too explicit, but whatever.

Can this make your penis normal sized, as well as functional? Are there any risks of damaging it? Is it painful? (It sounds painful) Where can you buy them? Online? Do you do it along with T, or separately, or pre-meta, or after, or what?

Okay, never mind, that's all I have. But they're big questions, I suppose. :P One more, what sort of doctor might know about these things? I have a feeling my regular one wouldn't have any idea. :rolleyes:

From what I've read, you can make it larger, although pre-t it's not likely to make a huge difference, with T apparently it's better... there are risks of rupturing capillaries if the pressure is too high, and it shouldn't hurt unless you've increased the pressure to an unsafe level... you can buy them online, adult stores, etc... one guy on youtube suggested using oral syringes, the kind they sell in pet stores, and cutting off the tip so it's just a hollow cylinder, and that's a really cheap way, since the official ones are pretty expensive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVpWyScX8kQ

Probably like a urologist might know about these things but idk... someone who deals with that tissue... also a GP might not know but they'll know where to find out, as long as you're not afraid to ask. Doctors don't tend to know specifics outside of their specialty, but they're well informed about where to look or who to refer you to.

Alas my brother, nothing will make it "normal" size. However, it is pretty darn good if you like a closer likeness. And certainly not functional as far as spewing ....uh, well , y'know ( no matter what size you grow you didn't grow the internal plumbing.)However, I've seen one or two that....well, suffice it to say that long before I got knowledgable about FtMs and T and pumping if I'd seen one without any of that I woulda said "no.....thats not a female" I might nota known "what" I'd label it lol but not "female".

Guest TBForLife

Hey hey now I've seen some pretty small "normal" men.

Yeah mine increasingly looks less and less female.

If you cut off a syringe thats hella painful. Don't do it. Seriously put away your coffee money a few weeks and get something decent.

Another way to "rig one up" is to again pet store lol, use a pressure bulb and siphon. Winekits has these too.

Exactly the same thing as that Boston pumpworks dealy there.

But really don't be cheap- you would not buy your T at the flea market- buy a decent pump it is worth it.

Yes it is painful if you do it wrong. Read the instructions and risks associated with any product you buy.

No it is not painful if you do it right- again read the instructions. It's actually really emmm...well it makes it a lot more sensitive and pumping before intercourse can be amazing.

And yes you can use it for regular intercourse with a woman. Not as big as a lot of bio men but it's big enough to notice.