• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Happy Day!

JJ

• Forum Moderator

Not mine particularly-Just wishing each of you oneone

:D

No matter what's happening there is some good somewhere in your day to embrace even if it's just the sme;; of morning coffee. Take a moments and savor it. As well as the possibilities before you. The dreams you dare to dream. All possible as long as you draw breath.

So take a deep one and find a moments peace. Then smile and someone somewhere will smile back

Just too mellow for more than that again today and the woods are calling.

But if you want you might post one nice thing about today here.

Mine is that I have a fuzzy little ball of a kitten curled up next to me. She was born half the size of the others and at 3 months still is. Would fit in my hand. We thought she wouldn't make it but she's a feisty fighter with a loving side. My daughter fell in love with her from day one and pulled her through. And our Hurricane Katrina rescue cat, who loves the kitten too, is curled up on my feet. Oddest cat i ever knew-and smartest but that's another story. She not only noticed my transition but disapproved and wouldn't come near me for several months. My worst rejection actually :) It just feels nice to sit here at peace and be loved.

Love ya all

Johnny

• Admin

Johnny

Wonderful idea for a post, JJ.

The best thing about today is that a wonderful little girl I know said a kind and loving thing about me, that made me cry and made me smile all at the same time. :blush::)

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Jal Marie

Hi Johnny,

Great idea for a thread, I love it!

One nice thing about today is I have another day to discovery happiness, friends, love and just plain thankful for the things I do have.

Turn on the happiness and have a wonderful day.

Guest CariadsCarrot

Good thread Johnny.

Something good about today for me is that I got to watch my sister in a production of High Society and she seemed much more confident than in the last one. It was great to see her enjoying herself and it's been good to see her growing up in a few ways recently (she is 23 but has specific learning difficulties and sever OCD)

Gabe

• Forum Moderator

Not mine particularly-Just wishing each of you oneone

:D

No matter what's happening there is some good somewhere in your day to embrace even if it's just the sme;; of morning coffee. Take a moments and savor it. As well as the possibilities before you. The dreams you dare to dream. All possible as long as you draw breath.

So take a deep one and find a moments peace. Then smile and someone somewhere will smile back

Just too mellow for more than that again today and the woods are calling.

Mine is that I have a fuzzy little ball of a kitten curled up next to me. She was born half the size of the others and at 3 months still is. Would fit in my hand. We thought she wouldn't make it but she's a feisty fighter with a loving side. My daughter fell in love with her from day one and pulled her through. And our Hurricane Katrina rescue cat, who loves the kitten too, is curled up on my feet. Oddest cat i ever knew-and smartest but that's another story. She not only noticed my transition but disapproved and wouldn't come near me for several months. My worst rejection actually :) It just feels nice to sit here at peace and be loved.

Love ya all

Johnny

Aren't animals wonderful. my brother. That's why we have several of them. Actually they are our kids and we love each and every one of them even the aggravating but loving stallion.

Mike