• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

???

Guest chibixal

Guest chibixal

i have been wanting to be a transgender for a long time. i finally told my fiance, she was not mad but she says she would not be sexually attracted to me any more. i don't want that so i'm trying to fix my problem. how do i stop the urge & desire of wanting to become a transgender. she thinks i should do it because it will make me happy. i hate my self and what i am. i want to be beautiful and wear beautiful female cloths and undergarments and be more like my beautiful fiance but if shes not going to be sexually attracted to me then i just cant do it. if i cant make love to the person i want to spend the rest of my life with then i want to change. i'm afraid if i do it she will find someone else to be intimate with or leave me. what can i do i know there are therapists to help u become a transgender but are there therapists to help u not want to become one or at least stop the urges dreams & desires???

You don't want to become trensgendered - you are transgendered, you just have a desire to do something about it. While I am sure that some where there are still therapists that offer a 'cure', but I don't think that you really want to go to one. If you have a trememdous urge to become a female those urges will not go away. Trust me, I'm 57 years old and have been struggling with 'those urges' for years. The thought that 'love will cure you' is a wonderful and romantic thought but it is a fairy tale. No 'magic kiss' can cure you from being transgendered. You can make the decission to fight against your true self and remain as you are in order to keep your fiance and I will not tell you not to, it isn't my place - I recently decided to stop my very slow efforts to transition because of fear of losing my wife. Her family got involved and she has left me and I am still very much the same. The urges never went away, I was fighting against them to keep her. It didn't work - I don't know if it could have for the long run without her family's interference - I just know that it didn't. I urge you to think, you alone know how much you need to become a woman, so you alone need to decide.

Good luck and know, as I have learned, the transgendered community in general is far less judgement al and more caring than most people. Know that you are loved.

Hugs and a wish for happiness,

Sally

• 3 weeks later...

Sally gave you the very best response of all. No one "becomes" a transgendered person. They either are or they aren't. They can discover or realize it at different points but its not a choice.

You will be accepted here (rules of the site in mind of course) as a transgendered person for as long as you want.

I have over my lifetime "put off" transitioning for any number of reasons, from significant other to family, you name it, and always I ended up "right back where I started" -wanting to transition. I can tell you that if you truely have a need to transition you will end up only more depressed, discouraged in life, despondent, and hateful of all the things you "put it off" for. People will be at the top of that list. Am I telling you to break off with her, of course not. Am I saying "do it anyway, so what if you lose her"? No. Its not for me to make any of those decisions and always I hope that peoples personal relationships can work. I am however telling you that there is a real good chance that you will regret putting your individual needs last.

I hope it all works. And I hope you stilck around.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 123 Guests (See full list)

• MaryEllen
    • Betty K
    • Lydia_R
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • MirandaB
    • Ivy
    • Birdie
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Luna29
    Newest Member
    Luna29

1. ciara
      ciara
    2. Jamieleann
      Jamieleann
      (62 years old)
    3. Lukey19252
      Lukey19252
      (22 years old)
    4. Maye
      Maye
      (66 years old)
    5. Spirefreedom
      Spirefreedom
      (21 years old)
    • Birdie
      Being admitted into the hospital after a long ER visit. I started passing lots of blood and they are keeping me for observation.    Nurse came in to see about a condom catheter, that of course doesn't work on me. 🤣   She said, "I guess we will use incontinence supplies on you."  
    • Ivy
      Yeah.  I think this is what it is about.  Since they are not transgender, nobody else could possibly be either.  I'm not sure that a cisgender person can understand being transgender.  But that hardly means that a transgender person's experience is not real - just because it is not theirs. Why is a transgendered person's experience not valid, while a cisgendered person's is?  Why should it be the cisgendered person that decides? Nobody is forcing a cis person to transition.  What I do for myself is my own business.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      @maebe   It sounds exciting.  I hope all goes well.   Abby
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Decided to head for Lowes after work early and bought a new stove.Was in stock and put it back of my truck.Luckily a neighbor of mine whom does appliance repair did come to remove the connection and convert the stove to natural gas in the new one.Was set up for propane.Happy with it and the scrap metal guy came to pick up my old one.He was happy to get it,said he needed one more to make it a load in his trailer full of junk appliances
    • Maddee
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I've been thinking it is a matter of belief.  They simply do not believe someone can validly be transgender and should not be allowed to practice their beliefs, but should be forced to practice their belief, that is, that there is no such thing as transgender and it is all mental illness/sin/hormonal imbalance. 
    • KatieSC
      I am really kind of sick of everybody who is not transgender deciding on what we need and do not need in the way of procedures. They act like all of this is play acting, and we can just apply cosmetics to our entire body. It might be refreshing if someone asked us directly what services we need in order to transition. I could say more as I am frustrated, but I do not want to violate the TOS.
    • Emily Chen
      Thanks a lot for letting me know! Unfortunately, I'm not available during this time period. Have a great meeting!
    • missyjo
      April good it looks like you've been successful with it. I'm glad  sorry bitchy mood not related to you or here be well dear
    • Ivy
      I discovered her "Whipping Girl" when my egg first cracked.  It helped me understand some things.
    • Ashley0616
    • April Marie
      That is certainly exciting news!!! I hope the move goes smoothly and you find an awesome job!!!
    • Mmindy
      Good luck on selling your wife on the idea of a different car. This could be tougher than negotiating with a dealership.   My wife agreed to my taking profit out of the company to buy a used truck once we found out the 2014 F-250 I currently had with 267,244 miles on it was needing new torque converter solenoids and the DEF system is chocking up. We bought a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500, Duramax 4X4, with 163,000 miles. LTZ Off Road package, power mirrors, chrome step boards, rear camera, exhaust brake, and air lift bags on the rear suspension. It belonged to a friend of mine who also owned a mobile training business.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋 
    • VickySGV
      At the other end and in our favor is Julia Serano's analysis of the Cass Report Fiasco   https://juliaserano.medium.com/the-cass-review-wpath-files-and-the-perpetual-debate-over-gender-affirming-care-8f56d0c4d0c6   Serano is a Trans Woman and a molecular biologist herself, guess whose evaluation I honor.
    • Mmindy
      That's great @MaeBe hopefully the company will offer your wife a moving package with the new job position. That's how I was transferred from the St. Louis Metro area to the Indianapolis Metro area. The company covered all the moving expenses, as well as a three week stay in an extended living hotel while we chose an area to build our current home.   Good Luck and make it a happy adventure.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.