• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New To The Forum

Guest Amanda L Richards

Guest Amanda L Richards

Hello everybody,

I am a bit shy at this so I hope everybody will have patience with me. I have spent many years in secret and fear of someone finding out so I will be cautiously revealing more about myself as I get to know you and the mood of the forum.

I hope this is acceptable by all since I don' want to seem anti-social at anytime.

My name is Amanda. I have just recently come to grips with my self and I am getting glimpses of what it is like to be hones t with oneself. This is emapowering to say the least and this is why I have come to your forum, so that I could understand myself better and maybe one day help someone else out with some words of encouragement.

Talk to you all soon

Amanda L :rolleyes:

• Root Admin

Hello Amanda,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. No need to be shy here. You're among friends. :)

MaryEllen :)

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the forum. Most of us entered the forum a bit shy and cautious. It is a safe pace to chat, the moderators do a great job and you never have toreveal more about yourself than you want to. I find that the more I am here the more I am trying to answer other people's questions and in doing so reveal more of my true self. I wasn't born female, but I know that I am and have for a long, long time. Denial doesn't help, only facing yourself and learning to truely love the remarkable woman that you are can ever make things right. I have started my transitioning through therapy and very shortly will begin my hormones - another huge step, and I can't wait. I am hoping to have enough breast developement to avoid implants, but I'll have to wait and see. My therapist at our first session asked me how I had managed to pass for masculine with my baby face (all feminine characteristics). If you are too shy to ask something in open forums, after your fifth post you can send private messages. I do that with very specific questions.

We are all here to help each other.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Amanda L Richards

Hello MaryEllen and Sally,

It is so nice to hear from someone so quickly. When I first signed and then I made the intro I was very nervous. I had the same feeling you would have moving to a new school and the teacher introducing you to the whole class except magnified about 10 more.

I think it was because of the unique situation that we are in, it is such a very deep and personal subject. I must say though that I am sitting here with a smile of relief.

I am very happy to hear from you and hope to be able to talk some more in the future.

Amanda L

Howdy Amanda,

Welcome. Well, if this is a classroom then that explains why I feel like I'm walkin in late :P I hope you're big on forgivin people lol. Don't tell Mary Ellen but....some of us lose track of time playin in the hall lol. ;)

Good to have ya here.

Guest Amanda L Richards

Hello Evan_J

It is nice to hear from you. I like your response, it was funny. Thank you for the smile.

Hope to hear more from you in future.

Amanda