• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

WOW Clothes!

Guest Jamiexo

Guest Jamiexo

So i could honestly be the happiest girl in the world right now!!!!

Today I was upstairs in my house and notice this huge box of my sisters clothes in the middle of the room, Knowing me I started to take a gander at what was in the huge box of clothing..

To my surprise there was tons and tons of super cute clothing, shirts, dresses, and jeans, everything you could imagine!!! btw she is giving it all to platos closet!

So I of course ended up helping my self to the catch of the box and netted 10 super cute tops a pair of jeans and some cute sweaters!!! I'm so pumped :D

The best thing of all is in the mail I have more cute clothes on the way and a stylish wig to help me pass even better!! lets just say after this summer its going to be tough going back to school as a guy....:P

• 2 weeks later...

You can't be the luckiest, cause I am. :D

Yesterday I came home from work and on my bed were 5 sun dresses. 1 tight, two long and 2 short flowey. The long ones didn't fit and the tight one was, well to tight. The other two, perfect.

Enjoy your clothes.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Luuceee

Yay you cant beat new clothes, that must have been like a holy grail of clothes. Ive just ordered a new skirt, top, and heels, i cant wait :D

I've got a new purse and clutch purse waiting for me when I get off in 45 minutes. and 42 seconds.......... Oooh I can't wait . I love shopping Womanwithin.com Their clothes fit me perfectly and right now they have markdowns. Did I say markdowns, yes I did of their summer clothes. I'm entirely enfemme 5 minutes agter I arrive home and my neighbors understand because I was upfront with them from the start. Jamie and Nova enjoy, put on some dancing music, get dressed and get happy girls. Let's see some moves in those new out fits. They do not belong stuck in the closet. Kathryn

• 1 month later...

Well I am giving a big box of clothes that I have not worn in a while. I know it seems sinful. On the other hand I GET TO SHOP

for more clothes.

Candy Kane