• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Best methods to enlarge thighs/hips and butt ?

Guest LaraBelgium

Guest LaraBelgium

Hi there all, who have already enlarge their butt, hips and / or thighs ?

What is the best to choose : Inplants , transfering fat ?

Sex-change is maybe for later, cause my roots are she-males / tgirls . . .

In a way happy with that -thingy-. Good outing is better then that in my opinion.

Lara.

First step is several years of HRT to naturally change the curves and shape of the hips and butt. If that doesn't complete the change, you can try fat transfer but a large percentage of fat will be disolved and you can have irregular looking skin. The Japenese have perfected a technic of stem cells removal from arge quantities of fat and concentrated. The fat is separated, washed and stem cells reintroduced in a higher percentage. The stem cells create new blood vessels to support the fat and also to cause less disoving of fat cells. It's still expensive to do fat transfer this way, but I believe it is the procedure of the future. Instead of breast implants with the resultant problems, your own body fat can be moved in your body to increase breast size, change body contours and simply produce a safer procedure for the patients. Kathryn

Hi Lara,

A year of HRT? The Breastform Store is still my best friend - Yes they do sell padding for areas other than breasts. People ask if they're real? Of course they are - last time I checked silicone was real.

You may be younger - or just in better shape - you may have better genetics - have hope!

Love, Megan

Guest Lacey Lynne

If you truly want to enlarge your thighs, hips and butt, do The King of Exercises, The Squat:

arnold-squats1.jpg

This picture is most likely before your time ... late 1960s/early 1970s.

Several folks on here should be able to recognize the guy doing the squats.

Who can recognize his traning partner (the guy behind him)?

Rock On :thumbsup: Lacey Lynne

Note:

If you REALLY want to major condition your whole body, you need only do The Big Three:

The Squat

The Bench Press

The Clean and Press

However, study and learn how and why first. These boogers will hurt you if you don't know what you're doing and can way overtax your system. Know your stuff first ... study good workout information. These 3 exercises, especially The Squat, will rev and amp your metabolism. However, they ARE NOT RECOMMENDED for older trainers for many reasons. Over age 40? Rethink these. Peace.

Ever seen a picture of Dr. Fred Hatfield doing a world-record squat? It's a sight to see!

Guest AiAmAngel

The only ways to increase hip/but size are to start HRT and gain weight. HRT assist in fat redistribution and, long term, increases the size of the pelvis in those who have not already completed puberty once. Weight gain is a source of fat, and you never really know what areas your body puts on weight in until you gain the pounds.

Exercise will create muscle, and the appearance given by rigorous exercise is not feminine. It is helpful in creating lift and shape, but not in increasing size.

Wear padded clothing.

Guest LaraBelgium

Hi Lara,

A year of HRT? The Breastform Store is still my best friend - Yes they do sell padding for areas other than breasts. People ask if they're real? Of course they are - last time I checked silicone was real.

You may be younger - or just in better shape - you may have better genetics - have hope!

Love, Megan

Almost six years HRT and being 40 ... Rrrrrrrr ... Nope, and my fat gets under the pubic area too : Oooohh Gosh . .. .

Thats why I like to get SlimIce, that special area, there is no Rrrrrrr exercise for.

Guest LaraBelgium

If you truly want to enlarge your thighs, hips and butt, do The King of Exercises, The Squat:

arnold-squats1.jpg

This picture is most likely before your time ... late 1960s/early 1970s.

Several folks on here should be able to recognize the guy doing the squats.

Who can recognize his traning partner (the guy behind him)?

Rock On :thumbsup: Lacey Lynne

Note:

If you REALLY want to major condition your whole body, you need only do The Big Three:

The Squat

The Bench Press

The Clean and Press

However, study and learn how and why first. These boogers will hurt you if you don't know what you're doing and can way overtax your system. Know your stuff first ... study good workout information. These 3 exercises, especially The Squat, will rev and amp your metabolism. However, they ARE NOT RECOMMENDED for older trainers for many reasons. Over age 40? Rethink these. Peace.

Ever seen a picture of Dr. Fred Hatfield doing a world-record squat? It's a sight to see!

I love Jillian Michaels :

It helps to get a bitt MORE butt, but I need it wider . . . My thighs are very muscular at the moment. Still a bit overwheight.

Edited by JJ
Non trans video deleted. Please don't embed non trans videos.
Guest Lacey Lynne

The only ways to increase hip/but size are to start HRT and gain weight. HRT assist in fat redistribution and, long term, increases the size of the pelvis in those who have not already completed puberty once. Weight gain is a source of fat, and you never really know what areas your body puts on weight in until you gain the pounds.

Exercise will create muscle, and the appearance given by rigorous exercise is not feminine. It is helpful in creating lift and shape, but not in increasing size.

Wear padded clothing.

Angel:

Hey, girl, I respect your opinion, and you certainly have the right to express it. However, on this particular issue, I politely beg to differ with you. Here's why.

Gaining weight, unless it's muscle mass, is never good for your health unless you suffer from malnutrition and/or cachexia by way of a medically low albumin or prealbumin. If that is the case, a doctor in the hospital would place you on total parenteral nutrition. They do this with very frail patients at death's door. Otherwise, putting weight that is fat is simply not good to do. Just my opinion.

Many people, especially T-girls (remember, I'm one too!) say muscle is not feminine. On one hand, yes, this is true ... for those people preferring the girly-girl (what I call the frou-frou) style of femininity which many in our community DO prefer, and that's okay. It's their choice, and I respect that.

Girls like me prefer the athletic look which is sizzlingly feminine. Let's look at traditional girlie-girl femininity (woman seated on the right) and modern athletic femininity (Garbielle Reece seated on the left):

01.jpg

Okay, some say Gabby is not feminine. Well, I say she IS and most sizzlingly so! Her's is the look I'm cultivating.

To each their own. I respect you. Go for the look YOU like.

Peace & Respect :friends: Lacey Lynne

Note: If those two women walked the mall together side-by-side, I believe Gabby would get many more looks from both men and women! Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe I'm right. Hey, humor me. Whoowee! Rock ON, Gabby Reece!

Guest erinanita

There just is nothing like months and years of HRT. Transition just doesn't happen overnight. Maybe a little bit of padding but be careful to not overdo it and don't dress so that it shows. Tere's no quicker way to get read than by allowing your padding to show through.

And I don't think a bit of muscle hurts but it's not the whole thing. A little bit of fat in the right places isn't all that unhealthy, especially if you are the right gender and carrying it in the right places.

Erin

Guest AlyTheGreatAngel

I like muscle!! I personally don't like the buff toned look on women, to each there own. I am all for fitness though! I feel everyone should workout! In order to get a more toned but then you have to lose fat. . and work you lower body. I think from what you said, you want to curvy thick look. To get that look you have to do lower body exercises with weights, TRUST me you WON'T get buff like those guys in Laceys pictures xDD That takes a lot of T and effort. So you will not get like that!!

Personally I work out to get the long toned look, so I like long legs without bulk. I also to workout out my core, and I like thin arms. I do Pilates, and regular squats with lots of cardio. . to get the look I want. Workout for your body type though!!