• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

1 yr and my Breasts are not growing, any feedback :-(

Guest Elissa

Guest Elissa

Hello Ladies,

I have been on HRT for 1 yr now and my girls are barely size A. My mom and sister are size D. My concern is that they stopped being painful, tender and sore for few months now! I was on pills for 10 months and started injections 2 months ago, my Dr. raised my dose a litle 2 weeks ago but they are still sensless. Did I stop growing them? I tried to squeeze them and still no feeling of pain. I hate ending up with fake ones and implants. Note that I am on Prgesterone and spiro as well.. Any feedback lovely ones?

Stay beautiful,

Elissa

Guest Robin Winter

The only thing you can really do is talk to your endocrinologist. Find out if your current prescription is adequate to put your hormones at female levels. Only they can really advise you with this, because we all experience the effects of feminizing hormones in varying degrees.

• Admin

Three years in, and mine are adequate but not luxurious, the legend is that it takes three to four years on hormones to bring them to full blossom. A friend of mine had BA done at 4 years and 2 months, and went from small B to C+. A month after she was back to normal physical activity she began growing again, and at DDD had the implants removed, thus another couple of months when she was not fully active, and is still DD and 20 pounds too heavy.

I have exceeded my sister's in cup size, but both of my daughters are in the DD range, but both of them are way the heck overweight, and I am better looking than either of them top wise.

Hi Elissa,

I am right there with you, honey. Using add-a-cup bras to make something out of nothing.

But, it doesn't trouble me. HRT has done so much that my little booblets are a small disappointment. We can't all be DD's, thankfully!

Love, Megan

your breast grow in stages, They will not be score and growing the whole time your on HRT. Maybe 1 month they will not grow or even a few months or more.. But they again after so long not growing they may just go (BOOM!!!) and grow to size D in the next stage... Sadly we can't know for sure. And they may never grow again..... :thumbdown:

give it a good 4-5 years before thinking about getting anything done. (Remember Big breast a woman does not make) there are many GG's out there with Very SMALL boobs :thumbsup:

Guest TracieV3
your breast grow in stages, They will not be score and growing the whole time your on HRT. Maybe 1 month they will not grow or even a few months or more.. But they again after so long not growing they may just go (BOOM!!!) and grow to size D in the next stage... Sadly we can't know for sure. And they may never grow again..... :thumbdown: give it a good 4-5 years before thinking about getting anything done. (Remember Big breast a woman does not make) there are many GG's out there with Very SMALL boobs :thumbsup:
It is a wise idea to wait.

And like a number of things, there are options. Just remember, there is an entire industry dealing with the modification of one's breast size.

So if you find your breasts to be still too small in a few years, there are surgical options.

• Forum Moderator

I am also at the one year mark here in just a few days. Just about at a full A cup or perhaps even a small B. I have noticed how they have filled in, it's interesting how the shape evolves, it's a beautiful experience.

The tenderness has been quiet the past few weeks, but like others say not to worry. I do recall quite of bit of tenderness around the 3rd, 9th and 11th month marks.

Push up bras can do wonders for your silhouette. I own several nice ones.

Enjoying my 2nd puberty, quite nice thanks.

Cindy

Edited by Cynthia Rae
Fixed typo in title

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)

• FelixThePickleMan
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Abigail Genevieve
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Cynthia Slowan
    Newest Member
    Cynthia Slowan

1. Ay-la
      Ay-la
      (51 years old)
    2. Camille
      Camille
      (48 years old)
    3. Dressupdoll
      Dressupdoll
      (57 years old)
    4. iliya
      iliya
      (37 years old)
    5. KaylaH
      KaylaH
      (48 years old)
    • Mirrabooka
      I was really lucky when I gave up smoking. I just decided one morning that I just didn't want to smoke anymore. That was back in 1996. The silly thing was, I still had a couple of packets left I and used them up! After that I only 'borrowed' less than a handful in the months after that and I haven't missed them since.      
    • Mirrabooka
      Have I reached the tipping point?
    • Mirrabooka
      Maddee, you have a million friends.    
    • Mirrabooka
      Our Maltese daughter-in-law makes a very mean Bolognese sauce, which we combine with spiral pasta. We pulled some leftovers out of the freezer for tonight's meal.   Tomorrow night will be chicken Kiev, with potato segments baked in the same dish, accompanied with boiled peas and broccolini.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I suspect some of these people are not primarily LGBTQ+ but primarily get their kicks by publicly shocking other people.  They take advantage of the parade and think they can get away with it year after year, and sometimes do.  Not just the parade, but sometimes other events that provide cover for them to act this way. They do a great deal of damage to perceptions by the public and by the legislators against us.  
    • Ivy
      I used to smoke many years ago.  Now it makes me sick on my stomach which I consider a plus.
    • Maddee
      Considering my heart open to friendship
    • Ivy
      I use a electric kettle and a French press.   I am not a fan of Starbucks.  I sometimes go to a local coffeeshop, but am satisfied with your basic coffee and a scone.
    • Ivy
      Many "red" or "blue" states are not monolithic.  NC splits something like 49-51.  Actually, about 1/3 Rep, 1/3 Dem, and 1/3 nonaffiliated.     Since the legislature makes the districts, they favor the Rep to a 1 vote super majority.  Our Governor is Dem, and Dems can win statewide elections.   Of course you'd never know that with what is coming out of the statehouse lately. My point is that the "shifting" is not really shifting, it only reflects the actual population of the state.   When I was growing up I used to hear it said that "changing her mind was a woman's prerogative."  I embrace that.  I am fine with changing my mind when I want to.  Things change, sometimes we need to change as well.  I don't consider that as "unstable" - just not dead yet.
    • Mirrabooka
      Also, this short interview.   They're so awesome, so down to earth:    
    • Adrianna Danielle
      A trip to the ER last night,I had an allergic reaction.I have an allergy to cigarette smoke,a neighbor's friend was smoking  and told him not to smoke near me,I did get sick.Checked me out and feeling better.Going to see my allergist on Thursday for a follow up
    • Charlize
      This is wonderful!.  I sincerely hope we get another 4 years to get these new regulations well intrenched.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Ashley0616
      Well back to only one friend
    • Mmindy
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,   I’ve been working on a few projects and my internet screen time has been very low. Today is Primary Election Day for Indian voters. I will be voting later, but the most important thing I’m looking forward to is the reduction of political advertising. Let’s get back to regular daytime advertising which reminds me of the need for hearing aids, Medicare choices, and comfortable catheters. Heaven forbid I would need an accident injury lawyer to get me the big check. Only daytime TV can take a 30 minute show from the 1980s and make it into an hour long series. I really don’t watch that much TV because I prefer to listen to music while I’m in the shop or doing yard work.    The coffee is good, the morning songbirds are loud as they forage for their hatches.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.