• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Wow! Is this my body?

Guest jessica55417

Guest jessica55417

Hi Ladies,

Me again.......So Yep i'm losing it. I haven't even started HRT yet and for the first time in 41 yrs I love my body. I see girl hips, legs, arms, stomache and even my butt. I look at my body and I feel proud, confident and sexy. (Never had these feelings before) The I see my face and reality hits. I'm crawling out of my skin. I'm so tired of seeing other women and being envious. I just want go back to the days when my "female desires" were just a "wierd fetish".

Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

******Jessica

• Forum Moderator

Funny you should post this Jess. I have always felt the same and am pre HRT as well. My face was the stoping point. Somehow that changed. Light makeup, a short wig, did my eyebrows and i smile. Last night i saw myself without my wig. I saw a woman looking back . Sexy with a shaved head. I smiled. I would have liked to have never been here at time but now i've finally found out i am a woman. It's showing in my face.

Hugs Charlie

Guest Ney'ite

I will just quote a comment I just mentioned in another post:

...in my opinion a small frame, short height, facial surgery, HRT, long natural hair, even bottom surgery, does NOT make one a woman, they only support what you already know you are inside, which is already a woman. I will certainly never discount the importance for many, like myself, who feel looking as close to what we think would be a "passable female look," I think sometimes we forget that most of our transition is internal . . . the external is only what others see.

• Admin

You're very lucky to be able to see her looking back at you so early in the game. It took me a long time before I began to see Carolyn in the mirror, or perhaps before I let myself see her. It's a wonderful feeling when you do, and I'm really, really happy for you, Jessica.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest AllisonJane

I feel the same way when I haven't shaved yet Jess! It's amazing how when you start to transition you can see yourself in such a light finally as to feel sexy and attractive.