• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Shoes, shoes, shoes!

Guest Klara

Guest Klara

Good evening!

So... here are the two new pairs of shoes I just bought online.I hope I will not have too much custom fees to pay...

I once bought gothic botts for 120 dollars, and had to pay 60 dollars of customs fees!

Here they are:

These, but in black velvet. This site even has some shoes that go to size 16! Awesome! :

http://www.spookyboutique.com/details/shoes/desire420.html

And these. I hesitated for a long moment between these and Zombies high heels..... :

http://www.rivithead.com/catalog/detective-66.html

I am sure there were already posts about shoes. These shops are special, thougj. They contain plenty of clothes, accessories, jewelry and stuff like that belong to some gothink/punk and other categores. I hope these shops will wake your darker side!

Love,

Klara.

Very nice Klara

I get paid this Wednesday and I'm going shoe shopping. It's been awhile and I need to match a couple of new outfits that I have in the closet. Plus I just got the new Fall Catalog from Jessica London and their is an outfit in there I just have to have. So there goes the discretionary spending for a couple weeks, sigh.

Kathryn

Guest angels wings

Ohhhh my I love the second one wow wow . I'm gonna look around that site and see what other stuff they have . Wonder if thy ship overseas .

Very nice choice :)

Angel :)

• Admin

I love those, Klara, very cute! Especially the first pair. Black velvet would be stunning. I'm glad you are able to wear heels like that, hon. I sure couldn't.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Velanna

Oh wow! I really like the second pair! Gothic/punkish clothing and accessories are amoungst my faves! That's why I really love shopping at hot topic! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MrMxyzptlk

I found a pair of zebra print stillettos at a second hand store in 10M which are the same size as my knee high stilletto boots. The boots fit like a glove and the zebra prints are almost painful to wear. I think I need to stretch them or something. What I want are a pair of red heels but I can't find any nice ones in the second hand stores I frequent.

Guest MsPerseveres

Wonderful! I only have two pairs of shoes right now, a strappy pair of heels and some flats. I think that it's time to start buying more cute shoes and boots - I really want a pair of knee high/thigh high boots :thumbsup:

Brenda

Guest MrMxyzptlk

Brenda, I got my boots (thigh high, stilletto heel, zipper side, black fake leather) at a second hand store for $15. The Gods of Cross Dressing were with me that day. Boots like that go for a whole lot more new. I have no idea why they were so cheep but I don't care! I love them!

Guest MsPerseveres

OMG, that's great! I'd love that, although I don't think I want more than a 2" heel (I'm over 6' tall in socks already :-). My biggest issue is that I'm a women's 12W - you can NOT find those in Wal-Mart...

Brenda

Guest MrMxyzptlk

I just bought a pair of red heels today, got some good tips fromt he bikers so I splurged on myself a bit.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/dap_10151_10104_DAP_shopfashion?adCell=kmfShop-Bongo-Shoes#brand=Bongo&category=Shoes

I hope the link works.

Anyhow, I got them in an 11M because of my problems with 10Ms in the past. They fit so perfectly and comfortably.

BTW, I'm six one in stocking feet. I don't care what others think, I wear what I like. They go wonderfully with a red skirt I have.

Guest Chrysee

OMG, that's great! I'd love that, although I don't think I want more than a 2" heel (I'm over 6' tall in socks already :-). My biggest issue is that I'm a women's 12W - you can NOT find those in Wal-Mart...

Brenda

Brenda, I so can relate to the heel 'n' height thing. I'm 6'1" in bare feet. I was hurt back in the early 90's and have had three back surgeries and still suffer with periodic sciatic pain. Nonetheless, I want to wear a 2" heel but not a spike.

Hey, beauty hurts, right.

Worst of all is that a wear a size 12Mens which means roughly a 14Womens. I went into a huge store at the Mall that sells nothing but hip womens' shoes & boots. Not only had they nothing in my size but couldn't even tell me where to go.

Grrrrrrr!

I also loved your Iggy Pop quote! Had never heard that.

With love,

Chrysee Sartorious

Guest MsPerseveres

Chrysee, the Iggy Pop quote comes from a poster, which I believe was created for SlutWalk. I'm not totally clear on what it is, but from what I've seen, it's a campaign against violence against women justified by what the woman was wearing ("your honor, obviously she wanted me to sexually abuse her because she was dressed like a very *friendly* person"). I don't think that this violates the T's & C's...

Brenda

Guest Chrysee

Bad word changer modified the last word of the "quoted" part, but I think it's still clear.

Brenda

I figured. Listen: nor to appear totally stupid, define' T's & C's', s'il vous plait.

Hey, I'm leading a sheltered dotage.

Guest MsPerseveres

Sorry - t's and c's is contracting shorthand in my company for "terms and conditions". It's often written "T&C", but we talk about it as "t's and c's" :-).

Hugs, Brenda

• Forum Moderator

Heels? Did I hear Heels? I think the tallest heels that I have might be on my Doc Marten's.

Guest Alison Mendez

Well, if we're sharing shoes that we bought, I'll go ahead and share a few too.

3 1/2 Inch Chunky Mary Jane Heel

http://www.amazon.com/Inch-Womens-Dress-Chunky-Black/dp/B0028P31P6/ref=sr_1_8?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1345492693&sr=1-8&keywords=chunky

Very comfortable. The price is a bit high I suppose, but I was very surprised at just how comfortable they were. I could wear them all day and my feet won't ache. Plus there's lots of toe room.

Soft Flat Ballet Shoes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270891556494?var=570094407329&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Just got them in the mail today. A lot wider than what I was expecting which is good. Soles of the shoes are rubber and meant for lots of walking around in which is good. They're my new house shoes. Bare foot they fit a little loose whereas with socks they're just snug enough not to fall off or flap when walking. I bought two pair, white and red.

4 Inch Round Toe Baby Doll Pumps

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190692197594?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Not as comfortable to wear as the others, but they look great. The seller also has them in black and pink, but the red just goes with everything in my wardrobe.

5 Inch Brash Black Komet Platform Pump

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370627464548?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Not the most comfortable, but it's bearable to wear all day. Looks great with my skirt suit.

New Kali Dress Boots High Heel Faux Leather

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370625466047?var=640030533603&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Fits wonderfully. Looks sexy and they're easy to walk in. Goes with a lot of different outfits.

And I don't own these but I'm considering buying them:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320954971860?var=510073528440&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190690387168?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Keds-Womens-Champion-Oxford-Sz-12A4-/350588162226?_trksid=p4340.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D1466944699155261089%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D1%26

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CUTE-BLACK-MARY-JANE-PUMP-SIZE-12-BY-AMERICAN-EAGLE-875-/370630741972?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item564b504fd4

Guest MrMxyzptlk

We have similar taste in shoes Alison. I love those mary janes. They are so comfy. I have a pair I got at Kmart on sale. Very nice. I'd love a pair of those boots too. My boots are zip up and tight to the calf with a 4 inch heel. I'm standing a 6 foot 5 when I wear them. But the hold on to my feet real good and I can walk easily in them, even on stairs.

Guest Alison Mendez

We have similar taste in shoes Alison. I love those mary janes. They are so comfy. I have a pair I got at Kmart on sale. Very nice. I'd love a pair of those boots too. My boots are zip up and tight to the calf with a 4 inch heel. I'm standing a 6 foot 5 when I wear them. But the hold on to my feet real good and I can walk easily in them, even on stairs.

I highly recommend the ballet flats. I've been wearing them all day and I LOVE them! They look and feel great. They seem a bit flimsy, but for $15 each and a wide array of colors to pick from I can deal with that.

I'd love to share with you the sellers I like to buy from on eBay, but that might mean competition for the good picks :lol:

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I had good luck with Barefoottess (.com). I'm considering a couple other pairs in my size from that site.

I also wear men's black skater shoes for every day casual wear and just bought a pair of DC shoes from zappo's that are on their way as we speak. :)

Guest MrMxyzptlk

I wandered into a second hand store today and slowly made my way through the clothing areas looking over the slim shoe pickings and finding nothing that would fit and look good. I saw some outfits that I liked but none in my size. Which is a shame as $5 fills a bag with clothes there. But I got to the last room and it was filled with SHOES!!! All manner and size of heels, flats, mules, boots, mary janes and every other type under the sun! It was like shoe heaven.

I found several pairs in my size range and wanted to fill a bag but my fem budget is maxed out right now so I have to wait. Shoes didn't count as clothes for the $5 bag. Boo hoo.... I hope the ones I set aside are still there in a week!