• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My most recent abuse

Guest TRIWINGGIRL

Guest TRIWINGGIRL

Hi;

In June my roommate was removed from my home by her mental health case worker and put in 24 hour adult care. This roommate was real female and on meds for mental problems and epilepsy. She had problems but i thought she was harmless. i rescued her when she lost her apartment long story known her for years.

Anyway read the whole story; I would have the same argument with her every day and i just got tired of living with a child that through tantrums. I called her case worker to find out if they could help her find another place. the case worker said yes and came to the house about an hour later. she announced that she would be leaving that day without any notice and took her.

We had problems steming from her keeping me upset everyday day but all i ever do is yell when i'm upset it's a brain injury migrain headache thing very hard to control, the more upset i get the louder i get. i need time to calm down and was not allowed that time in this issue. as things escalated i got more and more upset.

Oh yea i was understandably upset i had started my day catching her in the same lie she had been lying about for six months. then my roommate and her part of the bills was removed suddenly which is not what i wanted. i was expecting something a little slower. After all i found the mental health help for her as well as every thing else she needed and could not do for her self. more reason why i was done not my responsibility to be her mother. she also could not let things be calm always kept me upset. she would do bad things just to upset me and my day everyday.

The case worker came back a couple hours later with helpers, my roommate and a 350 lbs bounty hunter. As i would learn she came prepared to remove me, unknown to me my roommate had been lying about me to them. they thought i was abusing her? ( never happen not ever, I do have some anger issues go figure) I asked the now pronounced bounty hunter what his business was i'm not wanted for anything he had no explanation other than he was not leaving. So after legally asking him to leave my properly, i pushed him a little. They started screaming assault and called the police, they did not agree and they all moved into the street in front of my house. I sat on my porch facing them.

I had a feeling there was something bad going to happen so i had my house locked and my keys and I.D. in my pocket and sure enough.

OK explanation i have multiple brain injuries so if i get upset enough i can have mild strokes when coming down from the upset trauma.

So i asked the case worker ( How would you feel if all this stress and anxiety causes me to have a stroke and causes my death.) Well she went off telling me i made a suicide threat and she would be putting me on a 72 hour hold. Funny how she had that filled out and handy?

Well i had to go with them to the hospital. When i got there i was put on a ward with men and women. My bed was across from a gay man, (here is the fun part people), who masturbated all night. My privacy curtain that would have covered that view did not exist. So at first i just paced and had permission from the day staff to do so. When the night nurse came on i told her about the problem and she believed him when he said he was just pulling on his sheet. The only other thing she kept saying was i can't work like this.

then security showed up and tied me to the bed, i was not being aggressive or yelling in this place, i was being as calm as possible. Now my vagina is completely exposed to the masturbator and it got worse when i complained i was told to shut up or it would get worse.

I got out the next day to find my house broken into and my locks changed. i had to break into my own home?

I have not been able to make any complaints or files any false report charges. I did not make a suicide threat i asked a question thats why i got out so fast. I am not now and never have been suicidal or no GRS. I have been in therapy for 20+years and have my records. i have been tested by Social security and have those records. I am not now and never have been suicidal.

Welcome to the big world where people are intimidated by girls that are bigger than they are.

I am glad the roommate is gone, lots of evil there did not want it in my life any more. Just wish it had gone down differently. But people can abuse us and the law will help them do it. why because they are afraid. i just am not sure what of? i have seen this many times thats why i expected it here.

Oh yea they never did tell me why they were at my house, never asked if they could come in and move things or anything else? just showed up knowing i was upset and used it against me to have me removed from my home. yes i asked them to come back the next day to allow me the time i needed to calm down and explained why. i told them i would stay out of the way just give me one day. yes i even told the cops and paramedics. NOONE listened to anything i said

Guest TRIWINGGIRL

I take responsibility for my part in this and all the abuses in life. i put myself there i let them play me. the main difference this time is i knew i was being played this time and went on my terms and was released quickly. well sort of anyway?

I did not expect to be tied spred open to a bed so a man could see my vag and (do terrible things). All because i complained about it.

Oh yea did i mention that the security guards refered to me as him at the nurses prompt.

Edited by Carolyn Marie
Some graphic details deleted. Site is PG rated
Guest Pammy

What a horrible experience. There is no way I would have gone with them. But we are different people with a different skill set.

I don't know what the rules are in Nevada, but do you have any recourse against the State and the ex-roomie? I have a good friend who used to commit people for a living in PA, perhaps she can offer advice.

I would be filing civil and criminal charges, if I were you.

Sorry that this happened to you.

Love

Pam

Guest TRIWINGGIRL

I wish there was something i could do. I'm poor and don't have a lawyer. Also don't know if i can do anything. I've tried but without legal help i......

The case worker was not even a state case worker. She works for a private clinic.

This is vegas baby yu cooperate or else.

I've learned not to play with them, they win and it usually hurts. we see it on TV here all the time.

Edited by JJ
Word removed for violating T & C
Guest TRIWINGGIRL

Why would you take out CENSORED it's a PG word Strange

Ok how about AWOL, SOL, Not in a good place, have no hope, can do no more, can't fix it, need help with this matter.

Are these better words than fu bar :banghead::dunno::doh1:

• Root Admin

Any acronym that has a profane meaning will not be allowed. This is a G-PG site. Profanity will not be tolerated whether actual or implied.

20). Profanity. Remember, this is a G or PG rating forum and posts including profanity and swearing or trying to get around the "bad word" filter will be edited or removed. This includes typing F***, this is the same as saying it. No insults or name calling.

Guest TRIWINGGIRL

This will prove to be a challange how do i talk about the extreme violence i have experience and seen in a G rated manner.

Very interesting i certainly won't be able to go into details.

I'm going to have to do some more reading on this site to see how others talk about their addictions and abuses in a G rated manner cause the things that happened to me are not G rated and i remember details.

My recent abuse story was tame compared to other stories i have. Well we will see my stories may not be able to be told here. i guess i will adapt then.

Guest Sascha

TRIWINGGIRL, I know it's tempting to vent with profanity, but really, it doesn't help anyone.

I've personally been through the worst in life and I understand frustration to the lowest level. Hell has nothing on me. ^_^

I've seen death, experienced chronic sickness, I lost a child, I was abused as trans, I was sexually abused as a child, been homeless, lost my business, lost my family etc. etc.

Still, I wake up everyday and know that I must stay strong, strong, for myself. and stay positive, I know it takes an incredible amount of courage but it's worth it, you are worth it!

So get up girl! show the world who's you!

My simple yardstick for what is P and PG is simply that if it can be found in the Sunday NY times newspaper, its no more than PG rated. I've read many, many horrific accounts of man's inhumanity to man which were graphic without being profane. Additionally, there are a number of discussions here on human sexuality and how being transgendered can play into it. They are not, however, discussions that would titillate teenage boys or dirty old men. Your experiences in life may well help another transgendered person learn to deal with lifes events and I'm sure with a little creative substitution of adjectives and adverbs, perhaps even nouns and verbs, you will do fine :)

Hugs

Michelle

Guest TRIWINGGIRL

I understand how you feel out writing being good at it and being well read. I don't read and don't write good, I have migraine headaches from my head injuries.

So excuse me if it is hard for me to write real violance in detail and in a G rated manner what happened to me was not G rated.

I'm talking about more than 1 rape, left for dead, had to walk home bleeding, cloths torn off, not one person stopped not even a cop, hit in the head with a bat more than once, I have died and seen god, and got no treatment ever was told i could not be raped. I don't know how to discuss these things in detail G rated other than this very viseral manner.

If not for the fact i have had 20+ years in pshyc treatment i would be a basket case. Yes i also know I put myself there.

It's vegas baby

Now that is one line and a very general discipsion hows that.

Guest Emily Ray

I can feel your pain. I was abused by people I went to for help in May. They cut my clothes from my body while I was illegally restrained in front of two shifts of male and female nurses and the two policemen who restrained me. I have been told by attorneys that it was an assault and I will be filing a lawsuit once my other legal issues are delta with. The anger you feel is justified and I share it completely.

Huggs

Emily

Guest TRIWINGGIRL

yep thats what i'm talking about the event gets cut down to a couple sentence. the idea is of what happened is relayed but no substance. it's ok but it leaves so much out that may need to be told to achive understanding or release or healing.

I feel your pain it's so embarassing when you are displayed for all to see, by people that don't care, make fun, and absoloutly can and will abuse you, with there authority and your lack of. When you have to walk 20 miles though the city in torn cloths, bleeding, badly injured, yu can't use the bus yu might bleed on it, you have no shoes, and no one person stops to help not even a cop. all this after wakeing up when yu should not have because your strong enough to survive.

Glad you got help i never have and am getting used to being hated/abused by everyone. i've stopped trying to get help there is none. It's vegas baby