• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

WHY SO MUCH HATE

Guest TRIWINGGIRL

Guest TRIWINGGIRL

Why do so many hate me? I am not in a good place anymore. I may lose my house and everything else.

MY HOUSE WAS ROBBED LAST NIGHT AND I CAN'T RECOVER FROM IT FINANCIALLY

I was robbed by a man that i was intrduced to by a freind, he wanted to be a roommate. he made me uncomfortable from the start. He assumed to much and was very needy. When he left he called me a selfish B.

Anyway my ability to support myself and control my headaches is gone now.

this may be my last post as i can no longer afford internet. we will see

It was fun while it lasted.

Be well girls don't give up, don't surrender. no matter how bad ignorent people hurt yu. me i don't know yet today im over it

Good luck Twin. Don't give up...don't surrender, right?

Perhaps press charges on the thief too... Oh, ya know, the local health department might be able to help with meds at no cost if you do a financial statemnt.

Hugs

Michelle

Guest TRIWINGGIRL

Ok i have been hurt by every person i have ever known, in verying degrees this was the worst. I have not eaten or slept since. i can't fix the damage and will eventually loss my home i can no longer pay my bills and make repairs.

I am no longer interested in people they all hate or demands sex and i don't want that in my life i can no longer handle it. Even my family hates me and wont help me save my house. I have tried all charities since i make to little helping me would be a waste and none will help.

As far as tg housing i just don't know i have no link or info, but i no longer am interested in living with anyone. Everysingle person i have ever know has hurt me with intent to do me severe harm and done so with extreme predujust. i can't take it anymore so no more people in my life period. i'm going back to being a hermit. It seems noone has the ability to try to understand my injuries or they assume weakness and use them against me.

Im going back to being a hermit and expect to live in a tent soon. then i wont have to deal with people any more. with no over head i can survive i know places to go. have been wanting to see the country. i have never lived like that but i was a scout and will adapt. i know how to survive. my docs will make sure i have my meds and i will work out an address to get them.

i will try to sell my house and go somewhere i can use my skills vegas is not it. would love it if tg city was up and running would love to help build it. as i have multipal skills i would want my own home though, with garden space. Athough i am just not interested in helping anyone ever again always been hurt for my efforts

I have no freinds, family or anything else to get out of this, there is no one to take a collection to help either. i have been turned away from every church in town. i guess im just to scary of different for everyone. A biker TG who would not be.

I am not suicidal but wish i could be. not the answer to this problem. i have the ability to leave and live in the outside i just don'e want to, i have to many ways to get infection and will probobly sucome to one eventually. I would have to get rid of my children cats that would rip out what is left of my heart they are the only love i have.

I may be able to make an ins claim for the damages but that will just fix the house maybe. i do not want strangers in my house anywhere near me anymoe.

We like to say buck up and go on i have lived with this for 52 years and all this happened on my birthday so my last speacial time has been ruined for me. i have no happy things left so to heck with the world and all the people in it not one can be trusted.My mom died for X-mas and i had to unplug her. Life has no more meaning to me. I am now a sour old lady waiting for it to end. Thank god i'm not suicidal, already now i would not go to the good place i would have to come back here and i don't want to that.

I have an old soul and this is supposed to be my last time here. I would like to move on to the next plain. From my injuries i have seen the other side more than once and i know the rulles.

Oh yea i have not stopped crying since and am eating val like candy to stop the crying. Having trouble thinking and making decisions because of all this, so yea i'm in a very bad way and have no help fixing it

The internet is paid till the end of the month, but after that i don't know

• Root Admin

The Salvation Army can supply your basic needs (food-clothing) and the Red Cross can help you with housing. Haters will always be haters. There's no way to avoid them except to keep your distance. A change of scenery and a new beginning is what you need if Vegas isn't doing it for you anymore.

MaryEllen

Guest TRIWINGGIRL

Ok i said i have been everywhere here and been turned away, even the army costs money so if i don't have any then they won't help.

It's vegas baby it don't back lossers at all. We don't have homeless they are either in jail or eventually given transport to the state line and told not to come back. it's vegas baby for tourist only, and those that still work. welfare gives you just enough to not survive. since i lost my roommate i can no longer survive. since i can't pay my bills i will be told to leave. since the economy is in the cumode i can't sell anything to survive.

Any more bad advice? When i said i have no options i meant it. i have checked them all before this happened OK.

• Admin

If you won't accept or don't like any of the advice offered, why bother asking?

Carolyn Marie

• Root Admin

Well, if you don't want bad advice, I won't give you any. I would ask you a question, though. What is it about you that makes everybody hate you. Stop and think about that. If you can actually figure it out, then you'll be getting somewhere.

MaryEllen