• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Weeeee!

Guest Robin Winter

Guest Robin Winter

We took my daughter to school today for her first day, and stopped at a specialty grocery on the way home. They had Ghost peppers!!!!! I've been dying to get my paws on fresh ghost peppers since I discovered they existed! Happy happy happy!

Peekature and more details in my blog if you're interested ^_^

Guest Maria_B

Poooo! That sounds hot! I think I need milk for my tongue just reading this x____x

Good luck, Shilo! It's a tough world out there, especially when Ghost Peppers are involved. Have some yoghurt handy for me, please?

Guest Robin Winter

Never heard of them . Just looked it up,. So there the hottest ? They look like capsicums . wow your going to eat that ?

Angel :)

Third hottest I believe.

I love habenaro peppers! Number one on the scorch list. Don't drink anything, it's like burning gasoline floating on water.. If you flame up eat a slice of bread to absorb the fuel. Some like it HOT! WOO enjoy. Jody

Guest Melissa~

I eat at HuHot (mongolian grill,) I generally warn the grill masters to be careful with my dish, a couple have maced themselves with the pepper coming off of it. They don't have "hot" in their name for nothing.

I'll have to keep my eye out for these ghost peppers.

• Admin

I won't even go near habaneros, much less ghost peppers. Good luck with them, Shilo. Hopefully you can tell us all about it from your hospital room. :lol:

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest carolinagirl

i know one thing about ghost peppers they are hot ! . also one more thing if you see cow horns i advise dont eat em they are hot and not hot in a good way.

Guest Krisina

Expect to be in pain with no relief for several hours. If that's the same pepper I've seen people eating on YouTube videos. Not funny stuff when you are the one in pain hurting from eating the peppers.

Krisina

Guest carolinagirl

oh btw i forgot to mention the juices and seeds are the hottest part of peppers . i had regular peppers juices get on my face while taking seeds out for making jalepeno poppers and my face was red as its ever been and it was not fun .

I won't even go near habaneros, much less ghost peppers. Good luck with them, Shilo. Hopefully you can tell us all about it from your hospital room. :lol:

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

I'm rolling laughing... been eating them for years. The trick is moderation like most things really good. That is also good advice about the juice and seeds. I still use my Tabasco Habanero sause, I stocked up before they seemed to have taken it off the market. Down to my last bottle. Fresh is better anyway. Flame away kids. Jody

• Admin

Shilo, you do realize, I hope, that this thread now has a "hot" label attached to it in the thread listing. Entirely appropriate, wouldn't you say? :D

Carolyn Marie

Guest Robin Winter

Shilo, you do realize, I hope, that this thread now has a "hot" label attached to it in the thread listing. Entirely appropriate, wouldn't you say? :D

Carolyn Marie

LOL, I never would have noticed had you not pointed it out. Thanks for the giggle.

Hey Melissa

You like Hu Hots to? I love that place. We have one in Columbia. What I like best is every dish that you put together is different. You can make it as hot as you want to or not and the food is a healthy mix. KJ

Guest MsGsptlsnz
The flavor is fantastic though.

How can you detect flavor when every taste bud is locked on "OH MY GAWD MAKE THE HURTING STOP!!!"?

Edited by angels wings
Removed words as per rule 20

I like the Trinidad scorpion peppers better then the Ghost peppers.

They make a tastier pepper sauce in my opinion.

If you can find it, Moruga scorpion is the hottest!

• Forum Moderator

Am I the only one who has found they caan also cause discomfort on exit as well as on intake.

N o more really hot peppers for me thank you all the same.

But I have noticed what seems hot and really hot has changed a lot on T. Which came as a surprise

Used to buy my dad these little berry peppers from New Mexico. They only grow wild and some have said are hotter than habaneros. Because they can't be cultivated they are listed on few heat charts but are well known in New Mexico and some parts of Texas though I believe they only grow in New Mexico. Wouldn't know, Never was brave enough to tackle one even on a bet. :D

This was on native Texan who didn't subscribe to "Hotter is better!"

Johnny

Guest Robin Winter

I made cornbread with them :D

I used the Betty Crocker cookbook sweet cornbread recipe and added the 3 biggest ghost peppers in the bunch. It's soooo good, but wow, what a burn! Gonna have it with chowder for dinner ^_^

Also made a batch without the peppers for the less than adventurous in the family ;)