• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Nice New Upbeat Song

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

"Ho Hey" by the Lumineers is a great new song, and its getting a lot of airplay locally as a crossover. The group is kind of country. It's got a catchy, upbeat tune and very simple lyrics. Can't get it out of my head.

Check it out on Youtube if you are in the mood. :)

Carolyn Marie

Guest Lacey Lynne

The official video is superb!

And, yes, Carolyn, you're right! Majorly catchy tune! Now, I'm thinking about it a lot too! The sequence at the end of the video with the floating confetti and people blissing out is over-the-top great. Thanks for the heads-up on this one.

Oh, now that I'm closing in on 3 years on HRT, the impossible is happening: I'm wanting to majorly rock out less and less ... never thought I'd see the day, I'll tell you ... sigh. However! When you hear the opening synthesizer riff in The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again" fire up on the radio, well, what can you do except turn it up, play air guitar and rock out like there's no tomorrow?!?

Anyway! The Lumineers are REALLY good! Again, thanks for the tip!

Peace & Joy :thumbsup: Lacey Lynne

• Admin

Lacey, an endorsement from you is a guarantee of a chart topper. Glad you agree, and nice to see you around the boards again. Missed ya!

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Lacey Lynne

Now see here, my big sister: Thought you'd gotten rid of me, huh? Yeehi! Call me Herpes Zoster, baby! Once ya got me, ya can't get rid of me! Nah! Just messin' with ya! So, Carolyn, when ya gonna ooze on up to The People's Republic. Or, better yet, when am I gonna ooze on down to La-La Land? Wanna see ya someday!

Besides, you're fixin' to RETIRE!!!

Oh, how sweet it is! (Remember Jackie Gleason saying that most famously?) Life is good, girl!

Peace & Joy :friends::thumbsup::friends: Lacey Lynne

Postscript:

Yeah, I still listen to The Stones, but not very much anymore ... sigh ... HRT. I LOVE IT!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)

• Ashley0616
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Ivy
    • LucyF
    • Petra Jane
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Cynthia Slowan
    Newest Member
    Cynthia Slowan

1. Ay-la
      Ay-la
      (51 years old)
    2. Camille
      Camille
      (48 years old)
    3. Dressupdoll
      Dressupdoll
      (57 years old)
    4. iliya
      iliya
      (37 years old)
    5. KaylaH
      KaylaH
      (48 years old)
    • Adrianna Danielle
      A trip to the ER last night,I had an allergic reaction.I have an allergy to cigarette smoke,a neighbor's friend was smoking  and told him not to smoke near me,I did get sick.Checked me out and feeling better.Going to see my allergist on Thursday for a follow up
    • Charlize
      This is wonderful!.  I sincerely hope we get another 4 years to get these new regulations well intrenched.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Ashley0616
      Well back to only one friend
    • Mmindy
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,   I’ve been working on a few projects and my internet screen time has been very low. Today is Primary Election Day for Indian voters. I will be voting later, but the most important thing I’m looking forward to is the reduction of political advertising. Let’s get back to regular daytime advertising which reminds me of the need for hearing aids, Medicare choices, and comfortable catheters. Heaven forbid I would need an accident injury lawyer to get me the big check. Only daytime TV can take a 30 minute show from the 1980s and make it into an hour long series. I really don’t watch that much TV because I prefer to listen to music while I’m in the shop or doing yard work.    The coffee is good, the morning songbirds are loud as they forage for their hatches.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Ladypcnj
      I pretty much started out what some would consider as the androgynous phase of childhood puberty. Being the youngest sibling in my family, I was mostly seen wearing boy clothes at the time. As I explained earlier about my parents not showing me my birth certificate until later on in life, in the meantime before that happened, my daddy always wanted a boy/son in the family. It's been a long time, when I first started menstruating, it was a turning point in my life, followed by a series of car ride returns to the emergency room, patient profiling, and misdiagnosis.      From that moment my parents had stopped saying I was going through a phase. One night at my parents' home during midnight hours, they thought I was asleep, but I saw their bedroom light was still turned on. Out of curiosity,  I tip toed to their bedroom's door as I listened in on their conversations, it was the first time I heard my parents questioned about the gender marker on my birth certificate wither a hidden variation involved in my development.
    • Ashley0616
      Disgust-  :marked aversion aroused by something highly distasteful : REPUGNANCE : to provoke to loathing, repugnance, or aversion : be offensive to : to cause (one) to lose an interest or intention
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
    • Willow
      Good morning   weii I’ve read some good news here this morning    Yes the ancient Roman symbol was used on some coins. The Mercury dime come to mind. It was showing our fighting might.  Arrows and a fighting axe.  I realize few people recall the Mercury dime.  My 6th grade swore there was no such thing so I brought him one.  He had promised a dollar if I could prove it which I did. Then he tried to Welch on the bet. The entire class got on him and he had to give me the dollar.  Ah, the little things we still remember from over 60 years ago.  Like today as a i was cutting a banana for my cereal I recalled my grandfather doing the same for me about 70+ years ago.   well instead of a 9 hour day I have an 8 hour day scheduled then there is that stay a little longer to do X.
    • Ashley0616
    • Maddee
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Do you recognise when you need to elevate your state of mind? And what works for you?
    • Heather Shay
      Seeing one of best friends Sunday.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.