• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New purse

Guest Kattja

So I stopped into Goodwill today with something in mind to find, didn't find it however, I found the cutest little backpack style purse. Black with Tinkerbell on it. New condition for $1.99 so damn cute I almost squealed (and I never do that) and found some jeans that makes my tinny tush look spectacular, $2.99 and was 50% off. I love when that happens :) found a game for my computer as well but that's not as exciting as my cute purse and a great pair of jeans hehe. Just wanted to share that :)

I have been obsessing over a purse as of late. the nikki hobo from Minkoff. Way too much for me at the moment. Besides the saving i have going towards making my male figure/face female in the coming years, i have been putting a small percent off that into my luxuries box to reward myself on completed steps. So i hope i too can enjoy a great purse. I am glad you got a good deal and i trust you will rock it.

Guest MsGsptlsnz

I was at a Goodwill on Tuesday and found two pairs of shoes that fit! A black ankle bootie with 2 inch heel and rhinestones in size 10 and a brown suede classic pump with 3 inch heel in size 11! made the trip worthwhile.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SusanB

When i was in the therapists waiting area last week a pretty young lady came in and i so wanted to tell her that i loved her purse. I was in guy mode and didn't have the nerve, stinks being a guy LOL

When i was in the therapists waiting area last week a pretty young lady came in and i so wanted to tell her that i loved her purse. I was in guy mode and didn't have the nerve, stinks being a guy LOL

I can relate to that.

Met a young lady in a store awhile back with gorgeous eye make-up.

Didn't want my fuzzy face hit so did not say anything.

Joann

Guest MsGsptlsnz

Yeah, I understand that problem. I see so many well dressed women in the offices I go to for calls I want to comment on how nicely they put themselves togather or how well they do their makeup but I don't because it's not how a guy complimments a woman. A guy would grunt and say "look nice. grog like. want mate..." Blech... Sometimes I hate the male parts of me.

Guest meagan

MsGsptlsnz, i used to be shy about saying things too. So many of the girls come into work or are walking around the village just looking too good to be true. Now i say what comes to mind, make comments on the colors or the styles of clothes. Compliment her shoes or eyes etc. turns out they love it, and they get to start talking about the things they have. Where they found it and where it may be found and for what cost. Or who and where they got the hair done, the nails etc. etc. Turns out the guys are the ones that think it wrong and weird and look shocked that i would make remarks as such. Well, it works for me anyway.

Guest Kattja

I too, like Meagan have found that positive complements are usually well revived. Especially if they got, what ever it is you are complementing, at a bargin or it was a gift from a loved one. The apprehension for me always comes from complimenting a purse or make up or nails, but the other day when I was shoping for grocerys I couldn't help but go up to a young lady (about my age) and tell her I loved her purse. It was shaped like a horse, the legs were compartments and the head and body as well, so cute. And the other day I was heading into Walgreens and had to stop a lady to ask what she uses on her hair to get it so shiny. She told me she was just blessed and that she was a hair dresser, I think she lied about being blessed and she wanted to keep it a secret hehe. As I was getting ready to type this out I remembered times when a girl would compliment my nails and how good it makes me feel. I love doing my nails and have been known to spend up to two hrs on them so it's nice when they are noticed, and I love explaining the steps to make some of the more difficult designs.

Here's the purse I mentioned (I hope this works)