• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Dr. Graham L. Peveller?

Guest Landon_Alex

Guest Landon_Alex

Since the possibility of seeing a GT face-to-face isn't really an option, I've decided to look into online gender therapy.

I came across Dr. Graham L. Peveller, and I wanted to know if anybody had any experience with him. His prices are great, and he seems legit, but then again, it could be too good to be true.

I've done some research on him, and for the most part, all of it is good. People really seem to like him. But then again, I've also heard that he can be unprofessional and rude. I'm torn.

Is he nice? Professional? Are his letters actually valid? Any details about him would be much appreciated.

Here's a link to his site: http://www.gendertherapist.com/

Landon.

I did a few sessions with him. If you want a letter, you'll probably get it. If you want actual help and therapy, I doubt it. It took a long time for him to reply and his spelling is awful sometimes. I'd say he's in it for the money, nothing else.

Guest chngnwnd

I had a pretty good experience with this person. Hid letter was good - I just encountered a persnickety endo that wanted a letter from a psychiatrist, but when the psychiatrist saw Dr. Pevelller's letter, he immediately signed off on hormones since he felt that the letter demonstrated professional competence(and of course recemmended it). It is not as helpful as a face to face interaction, but if you have no other option, it can help. Melissa Leonhardt is another viable option for online.

hugs

Bobbi

Guest leela_anima

I just finished sessions with him and got my letter, if that's what you're aiming for, you'll get it, he was even flexible with me on my payments...

• 1 month later...
Guest Paige712

I've been thing about D. Graham as well. Therapy wise I'm sound I just need my HRT letter however since I live in Australia I don't know if he is able to give letters of recommendation since we have a different medical system and all. Does anyone have any insight on this?

• 1 month later...

I did some research on Dr.Graham and even chatted with him briefly. His typos were terrible and he took forever to respond to my questions. His credentials are all over the net but because of the typos I decided to select a GT from Laura's list and have an appointment for next tuesday with Dr. Caroline from the transgender institute.

• 9 months later...
Guest Alexthecat

He can't spell but three sessions and $280 later, I have my top surgery letter. Plus my surgeon Medalie actually recommended him. His letter is long and full of information too.