• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

new to here

Guest cdusn

hi there i am a cd that has been practicing off and on since i was about 7 years old.. always wanted to do it.. wasnt forced or anything like that. now i am married and have a nice career going and i still do it. but it is hard to do it at times since i am in the navy. but love it none the less. i wish to meet more ppl like me. it is hard to go fully dressed because of the money and hiding it from my wife. well it is nice to meet anyone that will post on my post.

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, hon. It's very nice to meet you. Thank you for your service to America, BTW.

We have many CDers here, and some great resources for you, too. We have the Crossdresser's Forum, of course, Fashion and Beauty Forums, a Veteran's Forum, and a once a week moderated Chat session for CDers, too. Please take advantage of as much or as little as you want. After five posts you'll have access to all of the site features, including the Private Message (PM) system.

I do ask all our new members to please read the site Terms and Conditions, as the rules are meant to keep the site safe and pleasant for everyone. I look forward to reading your posts.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Welcome to LP cdusn!

There is a lot of information and a lot of friendly people here.

I look forward to hear more from you.

Life is a journey take it one step at a time.

Huggs,

Joann

• Root Admin

I'm doing quite well. Just returned from voting. I hope you had an opportunity to vote as well. Feel free to look around the various forums and post any questions or thoughts that you may have.

MaryEllen

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Cdusn,

<<< hug >>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

aaaahhhh, Hello Navy:

Just lost my post. We need a draft save. Second post today that I've lost. Just want to welcome you to Laura's. As a former vet, every member in service or past service is a good guy to me. You are all important to me and the more vets we recruit here the better.

We need to keep working to protect every member of our trangendered community serving in the military. We, each and every one of us love this country and have made some significant sacrifices to serve this country because we love America and we are patriots who would fight to protect her. So thank you for your service. I was transsexual when I served in the Army and I loved this country every bit back then as I do now. That is the sentiment of our Transgendered and CD members today. So you matter very much cdUSN very much, Welcome to Lauras. I'm KathrynJulia