• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

SWTOR F2P on the 15nth

Guest RainbowGoth98

Guest Chloe518

I'll play with you :) I knew it was only a matter of time before it went free to play. It seems to be the trend with mmos nowadays. Only a few more days to wait :)

I really miss SWTOR. Need to get my laptop a new fan cause it overheats everytime I play any game longer than 5 min. Will still be a paying subscriber though, FTP has too many limitations to me.

I kind of miss SWTOR, but I think mmos burned me with the endgame not enticing me like it used to =/ I loved SWTOR till I stopped playing new classes. Might play it again to finish some of that story up.

What side are you all planning on playing? I'm currently playing on Harbinger server.

If people want to meet up and play together, I still have 7 character slots available to roll a newbie alt.

Ooooh... lots of Republic folks. :unsure:

My Jedi Shadow is only level 20, but would still love to see you all in game. Harbinger server, character name: LaFemmeFatale

She was my first character, and I know I made a lot of mistakes building her, so if anyone wants to start from scratch, name a class and we can work it.

Guest RainbowGoth98

I have never played a MMO before. I really like Star Wars so I might give this a try. Is it hard to learn how to play?

Not really, I got used to it after a few minutes.

Guest Nicole Thrace

I started playing and think the games is alot of fun! I made a smuggler and I am lvl 5 already. If anyone wants to team up or form a Guild please send me a PM. I am playing on the Jedi Covenant server.

Nicole