• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Been away

Guest angelicav

Guest angelicav

I have been away,been busy including something medical.I was diagnosed with breast cancer on October 26th and I was lucky.I caught it in the early stages.I felt a lump in my left breast during a self breast exam,doctor said it was breast cancer.I had the surgery and one treatment of radation so far,everything is looking good.It hit my family,my mother was diagnosed too.My mother and I credit everyone that has been supporting us.One is my fiance Jason,he has taken time out of his to be there for me and he has been showing it.He comforted me when I was diagnosed,I was in tears.Doctor said women any age can get breast cancer.Next treatment is on December 4th and the doctor said I will make a full recovery.

I am so sorry to hear about this - cancer is such a frightening term.

The good news is that you caught it early and are receiving treatment.

Looking forward to the day when your doctor gives you the all clear and we can officially add you to the ever growing list of cancer survivors.

Stay strong and know that we are all with you as well as your wonderful family,

Love,

Sally

Guest angels wings

I'm sorry you have been through so much .(((((((( hugs )))))))) I had tears reading your story . Thank you for letting us know . You are a part of our family here . Please know you can come here amongst friends anytime . We care . I will hold you and your family in my prayers . Stay strong sweetie . You can get through this . ((((((((((( hugs)))))))

Thinking of you

Angel

Guest angelicav

This is the second round of cancer I have been through,ovarian cancer survivior of a year.Doctor said 98% survival rate caught in the early stages.My co workers including my boss and wife have been great for support.My fiance Jason and I are getting married next year and it put the wedding plans on hold a little bit.It was a song too.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/martina-mcbride/682633/im-gonna-love-you-through-it.jhtml