• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Back kind of..

Guest WastelandBoat

Guest WastelandBoat

I was here a while back, and kind of drifted away because life picked up big time. c_c Sorry about that. As it stands, been on T for a year and a few months now, out to my family, out at work, work and family use correct pronouns most of the time and my legal name has been changed.. So... yeah a LOT has happened o_o. Been pretty crazy. Hope people are doing well.

-C.

Guest WastelandBoat

Yeah. I remember when I first joined (spring of 2010!) I wasn't out to my family, no dreams of ever being on T or a totally different name not related to my birth name at all.. scared out of my mind and just coming to terms with it myself.. and finally... it happened.

Now I have a completely different name and hahaha my dad even helps me with my T injections. :)

I'm so much happier with myself. People at work comment how I'm happy all the time, and engaging.

Guest WastelandBoat

Thank you! Yeah, I feel over all a lot more comfortable talking about all of this now with people who deal with it too than I did before.. I don't know why that happened. But it feels good knowing the progress I have made. Proof a lot can change in 2.5 years. :)

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Sweet heart,

<<< hug >>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest Gregg Jameson

Hi -C!

Welcome back to Laura's!

No need for apologies! Life gets very busy, often without any special warning!

Sounds like you have been very busy attending to some very important, life-changing, details!

Fantastic! :D

So happy to hear all is going so very well for you!

I hope you will consider dropping in on the FTM forum, too!

Would love to see you sharing there, as well as other places here at Laura's!

Hope to see you around!

Warmly,

Brad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

• April Marie
    • Mmindy
    • Ladypcnj
    • SamC
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

BUGFIEND
    Newest Member
    BUGFIEND

1. Bobbijean
      Bobbijean
    2. Bryan
      Bryan
      (61 years old)
    3. jlw5ju
      jlw5ju
      (27 years old)
    4. ladykirabellum
      ladykirabellum
      (47 years old)
    5. Lizzie17
      Lizzie17
    • KatieSC
      April, Those are beautiful. You may want to check out the offerings from this company, Trisha Waldron Designs. I discovered her jewelry a few years ago when I was at the Rapid City Regional Airport in Rapid City, SD. They have a gift shop there that had her jewelry. See link: https://trishawaldrondesigns.com/home/
    • Mmindy
      I love that @April Marie smiles. 
    • April Marie
      Discovering a woman in the mirror.
    • KatieSC
      Heavens to Murgatroyd! What if Governor Abbott has installed genitalia scanners on the commodes? I suppose they could collect, catalog, and then with the genitalia scanner, activate the Klaxon, the red lights, and then initiate the barriers to contain you until the police arrive. Weird times, and weirder politicians, call for extreme measures. All of this caused by you wanting a gladder bladder. Woe is the world...   On a more real world note, be careful Birdie. Someone may snitch you out just to see what happens. 
    • Mmindy
      Eye sparkle isn’t from glass ball?
    • April Marie
      Congratulations on the ear piercing @MirandaB!! You'll get over the concerns about sleeping on them or how they're healing quickly. I found myself scouring Amazon and eBay for different types of earrings so I had them on hand when I was healed. My favorite earrings are a pair of flame painted brass feathers and I have a pair of leaves I love, too. So many possibilities once you're healed!!!     @Mmindy- I totally understand the puppy routine. We've has our girl for a week now and I'm amazed at how quickly she's learning. She is totally acclimated to her crate now. She also sleeps 6 or 7 hours each night. Yesterday, she started going to the door and sitting when she needed to go out to the bathroom. Still, it's play for an hour or so and then crash. It's as if you can see her growing as you look at her.   I have been absent a lot here - so much going on with my wife's mother now in hospice, my aunt that I've been helping for over a year now moved locally into skilled nursing and the new puppy not to mention the normal things around our house. I get way behind in cutting the grass and am just finally getting the pool ready. Ugh.    Can someone please figure out how to add more time to the day?   I miss the interaction here. But, I'll get things settled soon and be back to my normal....as if I'm at all normal.    Have an awesome day, everyone!!!    
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,    Parker started to make noises in his crate with a chew toy at 04:50. I was able to catnap until 06:00 when I had to get out of bed. In my pjs I took Parker outside for a run around the backyard. Gave him his first bowl of puppy kibble and water, then started brewing my coffee. He finished off his kibble and played tag with Sheldon (male cat) in and around the dining room table and chairs. I’m on my second cup of coffee and they are both asleep.    @Birdie you are such an inspiration, be safe and go with confidence into the bathroom of your choice. Most people understand you just need to…   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • KatieSC
      Now for another push downward from a certain political group in Congress. There is an effort by Congressional Rs to cut funding to any nonprofit group supporting LGBTQ individuals. As reported on the NBC News website (https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/house-republicans-lgbtq-nonprofits-rcna152753), the house appropriations committee is attempting to block Economic Development Initiative funding to any group helping us. Don't you just feel the love. Apparently that loving former vice president we had during Trump's presidency, does not believe that public funding should not be providing funding for at-risk transgender minors. One must wonder how much more hateful some of these individuals will become.
    • Ladypcnj
      There are some housing assistance links on the internet, but I would recommend contacting an Lgbtq+ community support group in your area, they would know places that are safer for her.
    • April Marie
      Seeing a sparkle in my eyes.
    • Ladypcnj
      Yes, I have however, her situation wasn't about housing, but rather getting out of a bad relationship. I took her in until it was safe for her to leave, and now she's happy spending time with her daughter. 
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Want to help disowned MTF, unsure.
    • Heather Shay
      Have you ever helped a LGBTQ+ person with emeergency housing when their parents threw her out?   We have a Kenyon MTF who just graduated yesterday in need of housing as her parents disowned her and she doesn't have a job yet. I want to help but am not sure I can.
    • Heather Shay
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.