• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Not hiding any longer

Guest bcleto

Hello all.

I came across these forums about a week ago and I can't thank you enough for them. I have been hiding from certain truths about myself for far too long. Reading so many stories that are similar to my own has convinced me to seek who I am.

Guest angels wings

Hello lovey and welcome to Laura's :)

glad you found us . We all are travelling similar journeys . Travelling alone is hard but when your amongst friends who understand your never alone .

Look around make yourself at home . When your ready you can add a comment to any topic or create a topic of our own . We ask all

Our members to please read the terms and conditions . These can be found at the bottom of any page .

We also have chat available which is a great way to meet others . You will need a different registration for this .

Looking forward to getting to know you

Angel :)

Guest Claire_H

Hi

As another newbie Welcome, you've already started to discover what a wonderful place this is . In some ways its like a Spa, you can come in relax and be yourself. Hope you have a wonderful time here.

Love

Claire

xxxx

Hi, welcome to the safe haven along your new journey. Sorry we don't offer free road maps here, but we can help you plot your own. Giggle. You are with friends. Hug. JodyAnn

Guest spunky monkey

hi honey,

glad you found this site, i agree i read what others have gone thru and it echoes my own experiences, we are family, we care, please come here if your feeling lonely or need a caring ear too listen too you.

merry christmas

love rachelle

Guest NoxNocturnus

I know what you mean, this site, the people and moderators here have been a huge blessing to have in my life :) I wish you he best in your journey *hugs*

~Nyx

Guest miss kindheart

Hi bcleto,

<<< hug >>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Hello bcl

Welcome to our community. Look out for our crazy welcoming committee. Some of them are really cool people who before you know it, will become pretty good friends. The3t sneak up on you and before you know it, they show themselves as decent people.

Totally destroying the concept that you should avoid them. They are sneaky at befriending folks. The next thing thtey do is show you that they are trustworrty just when you thought you should of been disliking them. Take care Kathryn