• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Ftm trans and sports

Guest Jay Smooth

Guest Jay Smooth

Alright so my mom is trying to force me to play basketball with girls i dont wanna do that though i know have a gift but shes really starting to urine me of and know shes tryin to force me to go live with her. Cant i decide who i want to live with at age 16 my b day is on feb 7th?

Guest aleon515

Laura's censors are having a field day. Gotta say "urine me off" was hilarious. :)

BTW, Jay, can you tell her you don't want to play. I'm sorry as it doesn't sound like your parents are too supportive of you. This must be hard. I think the only way you get to do as you chose is to be 18, as that is the legal age. (I think only for driving is it 16).

Even then, if you still live with your parents, you don't have much say. I'd say, do well in school so you can be self-supporting.

--Jay

Guest (Lightsider)

Laura's censors are having a field day. Gotta say "urine me off" was hilarious. :)

Well...better to be OFF than ON. :doh1:

Back to topic. I think you need to emancipated to make decisions like that Jay. I am sorry that is happening.

Guest aleon515

I dont live with my dad but he said i can stay with him at 16 you can choose what parent you want to stay with

Yes you do. I mean if there is a divorce the court will consider your feelings, and usually go along with it, unless there is some good reason why not. Maybe this would help you?

--Jay