• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Recent Goings On In "the Land Down Under"

Guest Evan_J

Ok, so I took a minute deciding where to put this and how to write it.(esp so no no one yells at me for not sayin something beforehand.....) I did the hysto on Monday. complete. and no, I didn't mention it cuz that's the only way I knew how to make the fear negligable. I got released the night before last and am just now really "sittin" at the puter . I dunno what kind of techno questions anybody might have? but I can say that the ability to perform all of your basic functions alone (the bathroom ones) is fantastic. No you won't get a picture of it lol. Hmmm. Things you might wanna know. My decision was based on several things. First, there were fibroids involved so wanting to miss any problems from them in by themselves and then with being on T was a huge thing. Age, and being perimenapausal anyway was also thought out. And the fact that if I do any lower masculinizing surgery it would ideally be that the urethra was rerouted - a decision that automatically means necessary to be able to do a vaginectomy and close off the rest of the "bajingo" anyhow.

Hmmm anything else you can ask I suppose, but let the record show, the best boost to my pride in this occurence was that I actually had on hospital clothes (no chance of bindin there) and havin this surgery and the prayer person who visited me called me "young man" the whole time. That and the aid offerin me pants as part of my hospital gear made me feel better.

Gald you're back and that all went well, bro!

I've been running around here without the other half of my brain!

Love ya,

Sally

So that 's where you have been you scamp. I was worried, and wondering what was going on. I thought you may have taken a vacation, a " I need time out, thing" but congrats and now just recuperate and enjoy, no more cycles etc. Well there is always the Harley.

Glad you're doing well my man..................................Mia.

Guest Kelly Ann

I wondered and was a bit worried too Evan...I was already missing your humor and straight shooting :rolleyes: WELCOME back sir...can I get you an ice pack? Or anything else...smiling cause you've posted...Kelly Ann

..... Well there is always the Harley. ....

:o Who told you about the Harley? lol kidding. Both my folks were bikers before havin me tho, so its kinda a joke around here.

And thanks everybody. Mostly right now I'm just takin a lot of pain pills and hopin I don't sound dopey. That and startin to be really really bored. Its only exciting walking through my house like twice lol.

Guest Elizabeth K

I have been so worried! Where have you been but putting your life on the line in a major surgery! Why didn't you tell us? Oh Evan there is a difference in being a friend and being private - you could have just PMd someone and have them spread the news, dear.

Okay - its done

So CONGRADULATONS !

You dear ole Great Aunt Lizzy

Loves ya - get well soon.

There's really not much to do with you Liz but kiss ya on the nose is there? (pssst, Jackson, tell squirt aunt liz needs a big wet one ;) ):P

Your miscievious nephew,

Evan

Guest Donna Jean

OMG! Evan.....

Hon...Oh...oh.........

I had no idea! I would of wished you the best.....Or...

Oh Evan......

You can have my Kawasaki..It just blows my feathers off anyway....I don't mind....

Oh, babe..how are you feeling?

Dang.....Jackson is fine..Squirt is licking everything.. (nice nose)..Lizzy and Kelly Ann and Sally and Mia are here..(Ohhh kinda like The Wizzard of OZ!)....Every one missed you...I thought you just went down to the corner to get a pack of gum...what did I miss????

Oh, Hon..Welcome back..we missed you SO much....

Love you...

Donna Jean

Guest Jackson
There's really not much to do with you Liz but kiss ya on the nose is there? (pssst, Jackson, tell squirt aunt liz needs a big wet one ;) ):P

Your miscievious nephew,

Evan

Well, I have some bad news. Squirt is currently out of commission. He was licking the rat cage when Wheeler (a rat) bit Squirt's tongue. He's been giving me the puppy dog eyes and sorrowful looks for the whole night. So, how 'bout if I stand in for Squirt?

Seriously appreciate it Martin. And Jackson

Well, I have some bad news. Squirt is currently out of commission. He was licking the rat cage when Wheeler (a rat) bit Squirt's tongue. He's been giving me the puppy dog eyes and sorrowful looks for the whole night. So, how 'bout if I stand in for Squirt?

:o Look after squirt. You realize that if us guys is like "our gang" then Squirts our mascot. And I was thinking....maybe you're the mischievious nephew and I'm just rambunctious? "Smart enouth to be dangerous" if I remember.....

Guest Jackson

Did I say that? Smart enough to be dangerous? Couldn't have been me. Must have been my evil twin with the goatee. Like the old Halloween South Park episode.

**grumbles....thinking of starting a new thread.....call this one "Mother drives sick Man insane"..... feel like I should have a white flag over my head that reads MAYDAY in big letters.....

....***grumble*, feminist,*grumble*, Jane Fonda,*grumble*, hard headed, *grumble*, its why she never got married anyway....*grumble* blast it, where the heck are my pain meds.

Careful Evan,

Pain meds are for pain from your surgery, ear plugs are for the pain from your mother! :D

At least she's bothering you and leaving little Sally alone!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Jackson
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back to normal at Laura's!!!!

Lizzy

You know, this whole week I kept thinking how things were really quiet around here. I couldn't figure out what was wrong or why it was so quiet.

Now we know.

Guest CharlieRose

Ah ha ha ha, that's happened to my pets before. (Did I ever tell people here I used to have rats? I did.) Sugar, the big macho alpha female and Rosemary, the mild mannered and kind but incredibly clumsy were my first. One time, when I was supposed to be waking up for school, I'm kind of half asleep, half awake, and I see my dog go up to the cage and start sniffing it. I'm too sleepy to think of what might happen next, so I just ignore them, but then, while my eyes are closed I all of a sudden hear a huge BUNG of a fat rat flinging herself against the bars of the cage and quickly look to see my poor dog bolting in the opposite direction.

Jackson said, "Must have been my evil twin with the goatee. Like the old Halloween South Park episode."

And it started me thinking.

Well let me see, I think that Evan is becoming the evil twin because he is growing facial hair - the sure sign of an evil twin on TV (unless you have an eye patch) and I am getting rid of my facial hair so that means that I am the nice one! :D

Yeah, me, I'm offically nice! :lol:

Sorry about your rep, Evan! :P

Love ya,

Sally

*laughs*

I guess I'm becoming more and more evil. Less aggressive, more honest, stronger integrity - but more evil. Well, evil is only live backwards.

You know, this whole week I kept thinking how things were really quiet around here. I couldn't figure out what was wrong or why it was so quiet.

Now we know.

lol so what are you saying? I'm a loudmouth? LOL
Well let me see, I think that Evan is becoming the evil twin because he is growing facial hair - the sure sign of an evil twin on TV (unless you have an eye patch) and I am getting rid of my facial hair so that means that I am the nice one! :D

Well, well, an evil loudmouth. Good to see you missed me <_< ( ;) ) Guess its a good thing I showed up when I did..... you might've started makin white suit jokes and drawin curly mustaches on mah avatar.

Evil indeed.

sexist maybe....vain.....arrogant even

But not evil

And don't you believe it Martin......

Well, evil is only live backwards.

that's what they tell ya to confuse ya.

Guest Jackson

Let the records show that never did I say the word "loudmouth". I did not say that. I just said that it seemed awfully quiet around here for awhile.

I can put spin on anything. B)

Didn't I tell y'all I should've been a lawyer? The worst part is that no one 'respects mah authoratah'.

:D you are my favorite spindoctor bro lol -well, right after me anyhow lol.

I dunno...I "toy" with that whole lawyer notion every now and then but (unwraps new cigar, offers one to Jackson clapping him on the back walkin off to "discuss some things"....) its politicians I see me and you as.....why between the two of us we could rig every election (cough*) uh, I mean win every election we run in for two counties.....think about it Jackson.... there's a lot of good that could be accomplished by the two of us.

Guest Jackson
:D you are my favorite spindoctor bro lol -well, right after me anyhow lol.

I dunno...I "toy" with that whole lawyer notion every now and then but (unwraps new cigar, offers one to Jackson clapping him on the back walkin off to "discuss some things"....) its politicians I see me and you as.....why between the two of us we could rig every election (cough*) uh, I mean win every election we run in for two counties.....think about it Jackson.... there's a lot of good that could be accomplished by the two of us.

Just two counties?

Come on. Really. Why think so small? Isn't the big thing to go global? Let's just take over the world and not waste any time.