• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

cartoonish drawing i did of myself

Guest José rawks sox

Guest José rawks sox

Im kind of embarrassed to post this but I drew this today. Just wondered what any one thought of it, my drawing skills are not great but its one of the best I think ive done so far, I keep trying to improve on my drawing but I find it more difficult then ever lately for what ever reason.

http://m1274.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Joserawkssox/1359869893_zpsb9c1d985.jpg.html?newest=1&pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2T342iM9LGbUz58QH3i5DXCpsZcn3ZcxEPHmboGw1KXWEz952loo1sKCajXMAyO11Qi1L8cHfokcpiZ3bhuzcbC6m8kM8At98VzF07Bljh5ZMHtp30dJGtZ98PCnSIuaXhXf6lVTGioMBbi%2BjCsTi0E%3D&pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2T342iM9LGbUz58QH3i5DXCpsZcn3ZcxEPHmboGw1KXWEz952loo1sKCajXMAyO11Qi1L8cHfokcpiZ3bhuzcbC6m8kM8At98VzF07Bljh5ZMHtp30dJGtZ98PCnSIuaXhXf6lVTGioMBbi%2BjCsTi0E%3D

José aka cheo in cartoon mode

Guest angels wings

Hey Jose :) drawing is fun any form of art is a great form of expression . I like your drawing he looks so happy . Good cartoon pic matey :)

Angel :)

• Forum Moderator

Missed this before somehow but I love the way you captured the personality. Not easy -I found myself smiling back. I'm an artist myself and I liked and enjoyed it.

Johnny

Guest José rawks sox

thank you all!! I will try to share some of my other works ive recently made :D you all made me smile do big when i read the comments! Thank you all so much! ^_^

Guest José rawks sox

Thank you everyone for your kindness, I am still drawing alot, ive worked on a few more since I had posted this one, also been doing alot of photography, will try to get up some more pictures, possibly tonight :D