• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Moderator Megan Rose's SRS/GRS - Happening Right Now!

Guest Lacey Lynne

Guest Lacey Lynne

Yo, Homies!

My Big Sister, Megan Rose (moderator on here) is having her SRS/GCS surgery as I write this. I just got off the phone with her significant other. These people are once-in-a-lifetime friends and family of choice to/for me. To whatever God there may actually be, I pray for Megan's successful surgery, recovery and safety on the flight back home with her significant other in a few days.

Kudos to Nova Lynne who, I believe, will be with Megan too as a dear friend. I've been away for quite a while and don't know the details, so forgive me if I err as I sometimes do in my own silly way.

Megan & Company:

I LOVE YOU! :thumbsup::wub::thumbsup: Lacey Lynne B

Postscript:

Megan's significant other will call me as soon as possible once Megan is out of the operating suite. You can imagine that I'm simply beside myself with anticipation. May she finally have peace, happiness and joy. She's my Bestie. I'd go to the wall for those two.

• Admin

Wonderful news, Lacey. Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop. Please giver her our regards and well wishes when she is able to receive them.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Hugs & Love to Megan. I'll be waiting eagerly to hear all is over and went well

And to you too Lacey. Always look forward to hearing from you. There is only one Lacey and she is a gem.

Johnny

Hey, Lacey!

Good to hear form you, SIS!

Let me know how Megan is doing - I do not think that she will be up to Skyping for a few days.

All of my best to Megan, her SO and of course to you Lacey.

Love ya,

Sally

• Admin

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Could we do a pool on what time she'll come out of the anesthesia?? Do a 50/50 on it and buy her SO dinner with it?? JK

• Forum Moderator

Rena just called and asked that I pass on that Meg is in recovery now and doing fine, I should hear from her in a few more hours.

Best wishes to our friend.

Love

C Rae -

Guest angels wings

(((((((((Hugs)))))))))) 4 our friend Meagan

Thx ladies for the news :)

Great to hear from you spirited friend :) missed you

Angel. :)

Guest Lacey Lynne

Hey, Lacey!

Good to hear form you, SIS!

Let me know how Megan is doing - I do not think that she will be up to Skyping for a few days.

All of my best to Megan, her SO and of course to you Lacey.

Love ya,

Sally

Sally J!!!

You KNOW I love you too, girl, and miss you!

Well, I just got off the phone with Megan Rose's significant other who, no doubt, already talked to our own Cynthia Rae (also a moderator here and a dear friend too)! According to the surgical nurse, Megan's surgery went like a dream! Meg's significant other will talk to the doctor and get back to me in a few hours. They have total confidence in the doctor who actually did the surgery of another beloved member on here.

Megan was with me the day of my going full-time (the first time) and will always hold a special place in my affections. Her significant other and I are like sisters too. Hopefully, if all goes well, The Seattle Posse will reform and right high once again ... in honor of late, great McKenzie B.

Love, Baby! :friends::friends::friends: Lacey Lynne

Far Out:

In about 1-1/2 weeks, I'll see Portland's premier gender counselor who was not taking patients but accepted me anyway. She'll write my surgery letter. Said I'd never do it. Well, ya know, right? Sonofagun! Cynthia Rae is doubtlessly in the surgical queue too! Far out, Baby! Yeehi!

Guest marissa anastasia1

Lacey,

I'm so glad to hear Megan Rose is doing well. Please pass on my love and best regards,

Love,

Rissa

Edited by VickySGV
increased font size

I'm happy to hear that Megan is doing good, nice to hear from you Lacey.

Paula

• Admin

I am very happy for her, but the memory is still too fresh in my mind as to what she probably feels like just now. Keep the hug cycle on VERY gentle!!

I am very happy for her, but the memory is still too fresh in my mind as to what she probably feels like just now. Keep the hug cycle on VERY gentle!!

Okie Dokie! Gentle cycle no spin... :)

Big hugs to Megan and family!

Michelle

I had no idea that Megan was having surgery today. She sure kept it quiet. I'm happy for her and hope her recovery is short with tolerable pain.

Jenny

A toast to Megan. Congratulations, all your friends are thinking of you. Kathryn

Guest Lacey Lynne

Yo, Homies!

Well, it's approximately 6:39 P.M. in the Pacific Northwest, and I just got off the phone with Megan Rose's significant other. Outcome?

SUPERB!

The doctor said it went splendidly well and that Megan was one of his best all-time cases! Why are we not surprised about that? Hot damn, baby! Her significant other says Megan brief came too and was deliriously happy, at peace and whole! Then, the nursing staff put her on subcutaneously Demerol which, I assure you at the dosage give over time, will have our girl in Cheech & Chong Land, honey!

To date, it's a dream surgery for Megan Rose! She's now fully female as much as she can possibly be given the constraints of birth and biological imperatives! To invoke a Deejayism:

DANG !!!!!!!

Back at you as the situation develops; however, Megan Rose came through with flying colors (again, no surprise), is happy, peaceful, resting and loved. Don't get no better than this!

Peace Out, Baby :wub::thumbsup::wub: Lacey Lynne

Postscript:

"Thank you, Ancient of Days!!!!!!!" Yo, it's all about pray! I believe in it, you know!

Guest Lacey Lynne

Sorry about the misspellings and typos, y'all. I'm typing this illicitly while working, talking on the phone and looking at other screens simultaneously, am tired and in Burn Out Mode. Believe it or not, I'm actually literate ... well, a little bit anyway ... * giggle * ... ROCK ON, MEGAN ROSE!

Peace Out! :excl: Lacey Lynne

Such great news!

And I have seen a couple of your literate posts, Lacey - you are just tired and excited.

Now my friend is at peace with herself - I am so happy for her.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Lacey Lynne

Such great news!

And I have seen a couple of your literate posts, Lacey - you are just tired and excited.

Now my friend is at peace with herself - I am so happy for her.

Love ya,

Sally

Sally:

Yes, Ma'am! Megan's significant other says Megan is in bliss. Wow! She and you will Skype again soon, I believe. You Da Bomb, Sally! You KNOW I think you're bigtime!

Johnny, Carolyn Marie and the other old-time homies, dang, I miss all of you!

Hugs Aplenty :friends::friends::friends: Lacey Lynne

Note:

My own transition was simply hellacious in early and middling days. Since late transition, it's been a dream ... better than I could have imagined or hoped for. God, I'm so blessed and so lucky! Hope those of you who decide to transition can experience that too!

Megan, enjoy floating on the Demerol cloud, when you return to earth, you will be the complete angel that you are. This so makes my night!

I bet that your new smile won't hurt a bit! Speedy recovery too! Gentle Hug and Huge Love, JodyAnn

PS--Lacey, you rock the house girl! Jody