• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

peecock gen 2

Yo, guys.

So i'm tryin' to decide between the 4 inch gen 2 packer or 5.5 gen 2packer...

I'm concerned the 5.5 would be too big and looking at the pictures (Which is why I can't link to the site) i feel it looks a little less realistic than the 4 inch one for when just standing flaccid but then some guys are just big aren't they? see i was thinking about the 5.5 oone because although bigger it'd be better for play, since it'd be bigger... But I dunno...

Anyone else have experience of the gen 2 packers yet? of either size?

If you were getting one/are getting on what size are you getting and why?

Guest Jo-88

obviously I know nothing about packers, but I do know a thing or two about penises... 5.5" flaccid would be extremely large to the point of looking unnatural unless you are a very large man. According to wikipedia the average flaccid size of a penis is between 3.5 and 3.9 inches and the average construct size is 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I say the 4" will be far more realistic looking.

Edited by Jo-88
I didn't write "construct" that was the language filter
Guest Gypsyfeenix

obviously I know nothing about packers, but I do know a thing or two about penises... 5.5" flaccid would be extremely large to the point of looking unnatural unless you are a very large man. According to wikipedia the average flaccid size of a penis is between 3.5 and 3.9 inches and the average construct size is 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I say the 4" will be far more realistic looking.

I agree with Jodie her - too big is intimidating and sometimes a bit scary.

Go with the "average Joe"

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Matty :)

Could you buy both? Maybe you could simulate the sizes to see which size suits you.

I would think that you want to buy two anyway and keep one as a backup.

Just a thought.

Brenda

Guest faint111

I don't have a peecock, but just commenting on size, I have a mr limpy small which is like 6 inches, and it looks fine, as do my other trans friends. I only use it for packing though obviously so I don't have anything else to really add. And I'm not a tall guy or anything either, so I think I'd probably get the 5.5 inch just because thats closer to what I have and know works for me. Maybe try to get a cheaper packer of both sizes and see which you prefer? Everyone has their own preferences! :)

Guest Jaques

I dont use these devices as they seem very uncomfortable to me and many bio men use the cubicles anyways, i dont feel the need to stand and pee, though i did when i lst came out. GENERATION2, sounds like an ipod - or an IPEED, lol

Guest otter-girl

Hi.

As Jodie says. The smaller one will look more natural. Also, Jaques has a point too...lots of guys prefer the cubicles anyway and arent comfortable standing near other men.

Rachel.

• Forum Moderator

Really haven't had experience with them. I use an STP every day but the ones I made work well and are customized to me so I never tried anything else. Couldn't afford it either to be frank. I feel far more comfortable standing in a cubicle and of course in the woods where there are game cameras hidden and having run into people unexpectedly standing to pee is essential

However I would say smaller because bigger can not only draw attention but make you self conscious. Which makes people examine us and stare to see why we feel self conscious. I just go with the medium in the MASHO which I greatly prefer for weight and feel and never had a problem or odd look. I do remember women talking about men who appeared well endowed and speculating in ways I'd rather they didn't about me. Blending is more my goal that way.

I'm not active that way but wondered about how sanitary the multi function prosthetics would be. A lot of women fear infections etc and it could be an issue. Having to sanitize it for use that way wouldn't be any less awkward to me than using a different and purpose made one. Don't want to get specific but that issue and the rod most need make me question the whole concept of multi-function and if it isn't more a marketing thing than practical really.

Guest Jaques

The reason i have a small packer is mainly because i wear fairy tight trousers so any bigger would look like I was having a good time, i prefera more fitted "tailored" look because im only 5'6" so baggy clothes dont look so good. and because i always pass now, women only look at my slight bulge for the same reason they look at any man in that area, it seems to be a natural instinct with them to look at a mans crotch - i guess in the same way a man might look at a womans breasts - if hes a letch - which of course Im not, lol!

Really haven't had experience with them. I use an STP every day but the ones I made work well and are customized to me so I never tried anything else. Couldn't afford it either to be frank. I feel far more comfortable standing in a cubicle and of course in the woods where there are game cameras hidden and having run into people unexpectedly standing to pee is essential

However I would say smaller because bigger can not only draw attention but make you self conscious. Which makes people examine us and stare to see why we feel self conscious. I just go with the medium in the MASHO which I greatly prefer for weight and feel and never had a problem or odd look. I do remember women talking about men who appeared well endowed and speculating in ways I'd rather they didn't about me. Blending is more my goal that way.

I'm not active that way but wondered about how sanitary the multi function prosthetics would be. A lot of women fear infections etc and it could be an issue. Having to sanitize it for use that way wouldn't be any less awkward to me than using a different and purpose made one. Don't want to get specific but that issue and the rod most need make me question the whole concept of multi-function and if it isn't more a marketing thing than practical really.

Well you'd use a condom like any other guy would.

The reason i have a small packer is mainly because i wear fairy tight trousers so any bigger would look like I was having a good time, i prefera more fitted "tailored" look because im only 5'6" so baggy clothes dont look so good. and because i always pass now, women only look at my slight bulge for the same reason they look at any man in that area, it seems to be a natural instinct with them to look at a mans crotch - i guess in the same way a man might look at a womans breasts - if hes a letch - which of course Im not, lol!

fair enough about the bulge thing. I have a mr limpy from LH at the moment.

Yup womens natural instinct is perfectly fine, but if it's man's natural instinct if he allows his natural instinct he must be a letch.... ;)

Pointing out double standards since about 1994, the year in which roughly he started to speak sentences.

Guest julian_m

I have the 5.5 inch Peecock 1st gen. It is rather bulky and is hard to wear in pants without seeming overly excited. Though recently I bought a harness from tranzwear.com it was designed to work with the peecock. the harness definitely holds the packer in the right spot making the bulge go away, but as of right now I still have to figure out how to wear it with the harness and be comfortable. The shaft isnt the problem anymore, the testicles of the gen 1 are very hard and are uncomfortable still when packing. Not sure if the material is more flexible in the gen 2 or not

So far I still think the 5.5 was big for packing. For sex I am glad I have a bigger one. I guess with the gen 2 I would be more confident buying the 5.5. Just keep in mind if you wear tight pants it will be obvious. With the price of the Gen 2 I would really think about what you are buying it for, more for packing and peeing, or more for play.

I hope this helps

J

Guest Gypsyfeenix

I dont use these devices as they seem very uncomfortable to me and many bio men use the cubicles anyways, i dont feel the need to stand and pee, though i did when i lst came out. GENERATION2, sounds like an ipod - or an IPEED, lol

*giggles*

You made an old lady blush!

Guest Madrone26

I have the 4 inch generation 2, and have a couple of comments. First of all, if you're thinking about using the packer for sex, you'll be disappointed in the 4" - it's really too small to be effective. I bought mine thinking mostly of the stand to pee function as it looked easier to use than a medicine spoon type, but I find that the opening at the tip of the penis is so small that I have a lot of trouble with back-flow unless I'm very very careful. It requires a very moderate urine stream to be effective. It's also rather heavy for its size, so I find packing with it uncomfortable compared to my other packers. Short story is I'm not particularly happy with it.

ideally itd be better bigger for sex, but 4 inch isn't impossible for sex. It's actually the girth that matters most really rather than length

Guest Jo-88

Just my two cents... wouldn't it be wise to have two separate devices? One for sex and one for packing/stp? I mean you don't want to have a packer so large that it looks like you're walking around really "excited" all the time, you also don't want to be having sex using something that is too soft and small for the job. Penises don't just remain in the same state all the time...

Just my two cents... wouldn't it be wise to have two separate devices? One for sex and one for packing/stp? I mean you don't want to have a packer so large that it looks like you're walking around really "excited" all the time, you also don't want to be having sex using something that is too soft and small for the job. Penises don't just remain in the same state all the time...

it wouldn't be too soft because you make it hard with the rod. Having seperate just makes it so you have to keep changing your priivate parts.

Guest Jo-88

it wouldn't be too soft because you make it hard with the rod. Having seperate just makes it so you have to keep changing your priivate parts.

ahhh... that makes sense, I didn't know it had that. Thats pretty cool actually.

Aye its cool... but then its knowing wat to compromise with....do you go for the ore relaitic size in your trousers...or the one that would be better suited for sex.... sometimes it seems two would be better...size wize...but then the swapping is kinda awkward.... Hmmm decisions, decisions

Guest Jaques

swapping IS awkward and over the years i have come to accept theres no easy answer to these problems, to pack/pee/penetrate - i found using a small packer is good for that purpose - for peeing, i wouldnt even bother, these devices are just clumsy - for penetrating, just make sure youre prepared, go in the bathroom and swap one for another - its no big deal - nothings ever going to be "it" for a transguy - best thing is though - a bio guy has to get an erection - he cant choose how big he is - WE CAN, lol! So theres always a positive when you look for it.

swapping IS awkward and over the years i have come to accept theres no easy answer to these problems, to pack/pee/penetrate - i found using a small packer is good for that purpose - for peeing, i wouldnt even bother, these devices are just clumsy - for penetrating, just make sure youre prepared, go in the bathroom and swap one for another - its no big deal - nothings ever going to be "it" for a transguy - best thing is though - a bio guy has to get an erection - he cant choose how big he is - WE CAN, lol! So theres always a positive when you look for it.

Going into the bathroom kinda ruins the moment though.

Guest Jaques

....often women go into the bathroom just before to check things and guys get a condom - nothings perfect

Guest angels wings

Well I have to say this is very interesting , thank you for sharing I always wondered how you guys went about this . Now I'm enlightened

Angel :)

....often women go into the bathroom just before to check things and guys get a condom - nothings perfect

Judging by the overpopulation I think we can posit this isn't true that "often" is the case...