• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Under dressing - Bra & panties

Guest Womanly Girl

Guest MichellePetite

Hi All,

I was just browsing and spotted this and had a read, well blow me down! I had just posted an item that is strongly related to this topic on modelling tights/panty hose. It referred to my wearing of tights openly on board ship when I served in the R.N.

I was tempted to just repeat it here, but decided that doing so would be a bit of a cheat so I shall just refer you kindred to skip over there and have a read!

Oh by the bye I had meant to add to that post a bit about the current fashion for the footless tights - designed to go with long tops and short dresses et al. I think I like them! but more on that later! I'm test driving a teal coloured thong at the moment! Oh damn! sorry to cross all my threads but that's over on the 'my fave panty's' topic.

LnK

Michelle

Guest Lacey_tv_au

Now that winter is here "down under" pantyhose and panties under my drab :thumbsup: I love the feel of nylon under denim one of the most feminine feelings to me and reminder all day

Now that winter is here "down under" pantyhose and panties under my drab :thumbsup: I love the feel of nylon under denim one of the most feminine feelings to me and reminder all day

Hello Lacey_tv_au.

Welcome to LP!

I noticed that this is your first post on LP.

Come on over to the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself.

There is a lot of information and a lot of friendly people here.

We don't bite, most of the time.giggle

I like your Avatar.

I wish you peace and success on your journey.

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

• 3 weeks later...
Guest *Charlotte P*

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for about 5 years now, trust me, no one notices, unless it's one of us, we seem to be hyper sensitive to it. I have also worn on many many occasions to both work and social functions, garter belts and stockings, pantyhose, cami's and for almost a year now have been wearing women's jeans a lot of the time.

I have worn bra's under certain larger, baggier shirts that I own for some time now, but as I spend a bunch of my time in T-shirts, it's hard to wear more than a few of the super thin, barely there type bra's which don't give you much of a feeling of a bra.

I have started to wear bra's to bed more of the time, mostly wirefree ones that can be slept on comfortably, Then in the morning i slip on a nice heavily padded bra under my t-shirt or polo and drive to work with it on, only taking it off just before going into my office (can't really get away with it in my shop since at any time someone might slap my back or put a hand on my shoulder and well that would just give away the whole thing wouldn't it.

I then get home and back into a nice bra under a large and comfy shirt..I even try to match when I can..

Hugs,

Charlotte

Guest Carrie Marie

Last night I discovered how amazing it feels to wear thigh highs under light denims! I'm heading out with some friends tomorrow night and I'm going to wear them. Last night was just a test :)

Guest MaudeB

Yeah,

I had the usual bodydress and bra (both black), so dual set of straps but it went completly unoticed the whole day !

The Triumph Lace Sensation I have extends just to about three inches before the knee. So you feel it quite well during movement and sitting down.

I bought two to have a rotation and that's, beside the Gowns from Narasilk.com, the best garment I ever bought since Rainbow Jeans in the 80's !

And being a bodydress, you don't have to mess with "hooks" (for lack of a better word as I know one exists) when going to the men's room ! Huge advantage when you're in a hurry ! Me, I just roll up the garment and that's it.

Most of the bras I bought are either DD or recently (last night) DDD from EBay as a test for the size 14 Amolux Diamond. The DD I have are having difficulty containing that "mass" :) The DDD though are perfect for the job. I only have one little problem with the forms actually not sticking very on the top part. I condacted TheBreastForms Store about this and await an answer....

I did as they asked, cleaning them each time with the "expansive" solution, reducing from the advised three drops to one drop each. Even then, it's overkill in my view. It's not a shaving problem as I do it before using the forms... I even went to use the "preparation tonic", to no avail. But after 45 minutes tight in the bra, they start to stick a bit.

Now, for the big newbie question: Both size 10 and 14 have the same tendancy to move inward, creating cleavage. And I'm not much into cleavage prefering breasts that stay on their own sides...

Does anyone have an idea if it's about bra adjustments, the band was measured 4 times before buying ANY bra and it stay's the same at 37 ½ inches. That translate to 38 Bras... I'm pretty carefull about placing the band on an horizontal plane, both forward and in the back. And I adjust the straps accordingly, either to get boucne with looser straps or "looking up" breats with tighter straps.

I know it's a pretty long post that may not be in this section but I tought the occasion to be adequate.

Feel freeto give advice or, moderator, move the "reply" to the appropriate section of the forum !

Thanks !

Guest carolynn2fem

Yes. I do it all the time. lately I've taken to wearing the right size tee shirt bra under a heavy and baggy tee shirt. the right bra is almost invisible. that and people just do not notice.

Guest ~Phoebe~

I wear a bra everywhere. I do not attempt to hide that I am wearing a bra. So others notice I am wearing a bra. SO What!!

I have a white pair of "Yoga" pants and they fit very tight in the waist area. I might wear some red or bright pink panties under those. Probably will be able to see some of the color showing though. :o

Guest Carrie Marie

I did wear the thigh highs (shear black) under my light weight Levis tonight and it felt amazing. What surprised me was that I could feel the nylons but NOT the jeans. I actually looked down a few times because it felt like I was only wearing the thigh highs!

Give it a try :)

Carrie Marie x

Guest *Charlotte P*

So I found a darn near perfect piece of under dressing for those of us addicted to bra's. It's the lace tube top bra. It has no straps, if anyone pats you on the back they can't feel it as the edges are so thin as to be indistinguishable to touch and well it's totally lace!!!

I got my first one the other day and I love it!!! you get the feeling of wearing a bra (because you are) and yet it's invisible even under a t-shirt. The only issue is...it doesn't stay up. I have small moobs but a wide back, so it tends to creep downward with movement. I have to adjust it every few minutes if i'm active or every couple of hours if sitting at my desk.

My question here is, does anyone else have experience with these? and if so, how do you keep it from rolling itself up into a string below your chest? I'm thinking of sewing in silicone strips around the top but not real good at sewing with lace..any suggestions??

Charlotte

Guest Eve Caillard

Sorry Charlotte, I've not experience of those- who makes the ones you use, please?

Otherwise - thigh highs. As a UK resident, are we talking about 'hold up stockings'? Using a band of silicone to keep them up? If so, I wear these a huge amount of time and my favourites are 60 denier black hold-ups. I wear them all the time under trousers and I don't need to wear men's socks because the hold ups look like socks. They are lighter, warm on the leg and incredibly comfortable. I only leave them off in warmer weather.

Eve

Guest Jaques

I know this is primarily for M2F's but I wonder do F2M's do this as well - when I was still living as a woman and "stuff" had started coming back into my mind that I must have buried for a lifetime, it started with having my long hair cut, id had it died blonde and the condition was getting bad so I decided to have it cut really short and start again, because I had good thick wavy hair, and that did it, I looked in the mirror and all those feelings I had as a child flooded back, when I went to the barbers and had boys haircuts and wore Brylcreem in my hair...........I started putting on my husbands underpants and putting a sock down the front - it frightened me, I couldn't really understand why I was doing it...........and so it went on till I bought some of my own and wore those under my ever increasingly butch looking clothes.......any other F2M done this?

Guest Kendra K

I'm getting more daring/confident in my underdressing. Yesterday I wore white thigh-highs and white panties (bow on them).... to church..... a conservative church (not my church). I felt so nice doing that. I've bought some more panties and want to get to the point where I'm wearing those every day.

Guest Joleen

I have been underdressing for years. However, only at work for the past 8 year. I work in a factory now and have for over a year and no body is the wiser and if they are? They haven't said anything to me. At my last job which I worked at for 11yrs, I even told some of my fellow workers I crossdressed and underdressed. Most of my coworkers, like me, are retired military and we still were friendly. No name calling , nothing. Toady, I still underdress. I always wear a slip and cammi under my male clothing. I loves slips, half and full. I cant underdress at home cause if my wife found out, it would be all over. She hates my crossdressing even underdressing, so my only option is at work and I do so. Wearing slips,panties etc under my clothes feels so natural to me. I just love it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cd4me666

I like to at least wear stockings and panties under my clothes every day. Either thigh high stockings or with suspenders. I tend to wear loose trousers so the straps and clasps never show. At least I don't think they do! I've never been called on it, at least!

I always feel sexy and excited when I wear lingerie under my normal clothes. It's never once felt simply boring or perfunctory. Putting on stockings makes me feel great.

Guest AmyDeluca

undressing is one of my favs. the best way to feel like a real woman without anyone knowing. my fav is tights and panties. ive wanted to try a bra but im worried someone would notice. even with a hoodie on(if it was in the cold months). i have however wore a nightie under, a good substitue for a bra, in my opinion

Guest cd4me666

Well Amy, a hoody is a good way to disguise the fact you're wearing a bra. I'm often in a hoody and often in a bra! Loose clothing hides the tight lingerie I have on underneath.